- 𝟎𝟎𝟏.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟿/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { STUDIO }

Quincy looked up from his MacBook Pro where he was working on a new beat for Key to rap over, he rarely produced, he was usually only a songwriter but he had been wanting to do more.

Key sat across the studio on the black couch, his phone in his hand as he read over lyrics he had written down earlier. "Are you almost done?"

"Now imma take ah break," Quincy closed his computer and grabbed his phone, "Since niggas wanna rush and shit."

"I ain't rushin'. I'm just bored ashit. Imma just use the beat that Tay Keith sent." He sat up, slowly standing and stretching at the same time.

Quincy eyed his friend, "Sitcho giraffe ass down. Gimme time ta finish it, Tay's beats all sound the same anyway."

"Stop lyin'." Key walked over to the soundboard, sitting down on the chair in front of it. "You just mad that you can't be good at everything."

"Ight Mir. Fuck up," He scrolled through his Instagram timeline, liking a few things mindlessly.

Key spun around in his chair, "Ima just head out. I skipped hangin' out wit' Tais fa this and you ain't even got nothin'."

Quincy looked up from his phone, "I forgot yo ass was gay." He went back to scrolling. "Younger me woulda neva thought."

"'Cause younger you was stupid." He mumbled, spinning his chair around, closing his eyes.