- 𝟎𝟏𝟏.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟷𝟼/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟖:𝟓𝟔 𝐀𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. {  GAS STATION }

  ManMan hopped back into the backseat of Maija's car, handing Aya her bag of full snacks she had him go into the gas station and buy. Maija watched from the rear view mirror as she put his legs on his, ManMan laid his head on her shoulder and cuddled up next to her. "Aw, y'all so bute."

"Might as well get back together." She added on.

"Fuck dis nigga, he still ain't apologize fa disrespecting me." Aya rolled her eyes as Marcus mushed her head with a mug on his face.

"Fuck you too bitch.." He said.

"Mhmm.." She grabbed her phone.

"Y'all really babies-" Maija got cut off by ManMan kicking her seat.

"Shut the fuck up, i'm'bout sicka you."

"Anyways.." She pulled out the parking lot, "Give me the address to y'all school..ion know where I'm going." Maija sped past a red light, flying down the street causing the two teens to immediately put on their seatbelts. "I should get paid for doing this."

"Girl slow down," Aya sat up in her seat. "Just drop us off on the corner of 86th and we'll walk the rest of the way."

"Ight."

Maija pulled up to the studio as she replied to a DM by Bankroll Freddie who wanted her to hop on one of his songs he had planned releasing soon. As she walked inside the room her face immediately scrunched up as she got hit with the smell of weed.