- 𝟎𝟏𝟓.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟷𝟶/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟏:𝟑𝟒 A𝐌] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { Q'S APARTMENT}

  Key held his bottle tight as he laughed loudly, "Get more salt, Q!" He called out to Quincy who had gotten up and went to the kitchen to find his lighter.

Cookie laid on his wooden coffee table as Boonie poured more liquor into her belly button, "Stay still, damn." He complained as Quincy brought the salt over along with the plate of limes.

Boonie grabbed the salt and put a line between her breasts as she put a lime in her mouth. He stood up, "ight, who goin' next?"

Key pointed to Lucky, "Luck said he wanted to go next."

Lucky furrowed his eyebrows, "Not offa Cookie." He shook his head, "She just admitted last week that she ain't shower daily."

Cookie rolled off the table, sending everything off her body onto Quincy's carpet, "Ight fuck you, Lucky. You stay twistin' my words 'cause that ain't what I said, fuck ass nigga."

Lucky shook his head, "If ManMan was here he would've backed me up. Dats what you said."

Key watched the tequila soak into Quincy's carpet, "Q, she fucked up yo' carpet."

Quincy was far too cross-faded to care about his carpet, "Cookie, clean that shit up."

Amarie, the only other girl there sat up, "I can take Cookie's place." She grabbed the tequila and took a sip, "But Q gotta go first."