- 𝟎𝟑𝟒.

CHAPTER TWERTYFOUR

CHAPTER TWERTYFOUR.

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟺/𝟸𝟷/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY { ARENA }

  Quincy stood in the wings of the stage as Key performed the latter half of his set. He looked out over the crowd, in every city there was different celebrities that would pop out to come see Key perform, Quincy was proud of his best friend.

He remembered when Key first started rapping using the equipment that Artist bought for him, he had put it in his room and the two of them would stay in his room for hours making music together.

As he reminisced, he counted the different celebrities in the crowd. Bryson Tiller. EST Gee. Jack Harlow and his family, his daughter sitting on his shoulders as she passionately rapped every lyric that Key rapped.

Watching her reminded him that Sevn would've loved to come to a show, he had promised Sevn could come to the Houston show and that's when he had planned on seeing him but he was starting to miss him. So as he stood there, he booked a ticket back to Houston so he could see Sevn...and Maija. He had missed her a lot too.

After booking his ticket, he looked back at Key who was performing the first verse to his song My Life. One of his personal favorites.

"A block full of opps, now the cops in an orbit
Guess somebody got popped,
now they knockin' on doors
Tryna find an informant but I ain't see Nathin.'

Quincy mumbled along lowly before his phone rang. He read the contact name before answering, "Waddup."

Maija smiled, "I miss you."

Quincy chuckled, "I just booked my flight back to Houston so I can come see you."

"I know, I saw the confirmation email come through on the laptop." She admitted as she read over the email again. "Had to make sure you was comin' to see me and not some other ho."