- 𝟎𝟐𝟏.

CHAPTER TWENTYONE

CHAPTER TWENTYONE .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟹/𝟾/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟐:𝟑𝟒 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { MJ'S CRIB }

Maija scrolled through her phone as she felt Brielle putting her wig on, "Hold yo' head still," She said.

"I'm holding it as still as possible." She glanced at tv that was playing a random show Bri put on.

"Not possible enough," The hairstylist mumbled before looking around the condo complex. "Why don't you just come ta the shop to get your hair done? we don't bite down there." She laughed.

Maija shrugged, "I like my house better." She opened her and Quincy's messages when she seen a message come through. "It's quieter..and I heard y'all be ghetto up your shop." She chuckled.

Hubby

*sent 3,000,00 | apple cash*
fa your hair .

You so sweet to me

Send pictures when you done
| You hearted message

"Hair don't even coast that much.." Bri eyes ran over the black message causing Maija to turn her phone off.

"Bitch get outta my phone," Maija frowned. "And let my nigga send how much he want, ima use it fa the club tonight." She planned on going to the club with Rayne and her other friend tonight after getting her hair finished by Brielle.

"Is it really that much money in song writing? Maybe I need to learn how to write a lil sum."

Maija laughed, "On me."