- 𝟎𝟑𝟏.

CHAPTER THIRTYONE

CHAPTER THIRTYONE .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟺/𝟼/𝟸𝟹 -  𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { STUDIO APT }

"If I send the message and heon answer, imma feel some type of way soo..." Lucky told the group while scrolling through instagram.

"I would text if I had his number." Brielle put her leg over Boonie's. They were all in Key's studio apartment, everyone had their stuff with them.

The tour bus would be there in a few hours to pick them up, they were debating on who wad going to invite ManMan. Key snatched his phone off the table, "Ima do it, y'all do too much."

He opened his messages with ManMan and thought for a second before texting him.

we onna road in two hours. you goin ?
Marcus liked this message.

"He's comin'." Key turned off his phone and dropped it in his lap.

Quincy was on his own messages with Maija, he hated the fact that he was about to leave without making amends with her. They hadn't talked in a week and it was just starting to affect him.

But instead of texting her, he turned off his phone and stood up. "We needa be gone already. Fuck we just sittin' round fa?"

"Sit yo' impatient ass down." Boonie licked his lips as he set his cough syrup bottle aside.

Brielle took the bottle and set it under the coffee table, she hated the fact that he drank so much lean. "Y'all hear Cookie and Jade broke up?"

"Forreal?" Lucky asked, sitting up. "Why?"

"Because y'all was bullyin' that poor girl." Brielle reached into her Dior purse for her lipgloss. "She said she didn't want any parts of it."

Boonie shook his head, "She wasn't right fa Cooks anyway." He mumbled, "Bitch was ugly eshit."