- 𝟎𝟏𝟒.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟹/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟔:𝟐𝟕 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { MUSIC FESTIVAL }

Maija adjusted her pants as she walked off the stage, handing her microphone to a random stage hand. She has just gotten done doing a 20 minute set, she loved the crowd.

Even though she would never admit it out loud, being on Baddies really helped her rap career but Maija refused to give them all the credit for her hard work. "Did yo' big ones per usual."

Maija smiled at Rayne, "And allat.." She said as she got closer, "Them white folks was saying nigga like they life was depending on it." She laughed.

Rayne shook her head, "I-" she was cut off by Quincy talking over her causing Rayne to roll her eyes and sigh heavily.

"Youn got no stage presence," He wrapped his arm around Maija.

"Excuse you?" Rayne said, "You cut me off."

Quincy glanced at her, "Fuck you."

Maija wrapped her arm around his waist, "Whatchu' mean?" They started walking with no destination in mind.

"You just walk 'round and twerk.." He looked down at her, "That ain't no performance. You barely rappin' half the time."

"You not a rapper so you have no say in what I do." She mumbled.

"Ion gotta be a rapper ta know youn got no stage presence MJ," He said, "You can't even take constructive criticism and that's your problem now."