- 𝟎𝟕𝟒.

CHAPTER SEVENITY -FOUR

CHAPTER SEVENITY -FOUR .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟼/𝟹/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { KEY'S HOUSE}

Maija sat on the couch with her head in her hands, tears rolling down her face.

Key held his phone in his hand, he had just gotten off the phone with the doctors who had been taking care of Quincy for the last week.

"I thought they said he would be okay? I'm confused." Lucky asked, furrowing his eyebrows, with Maija crying and Key on the verge of tears he felt himself blinking back the tears that were on his waterline.

Key shrugged once, "He said something about his brain swelling, I don't know mane. "

Maija looked at him, "Did they say when we could go see his body? Who's gon' tell Sev?"

"Maija, can you just...for like five minutes?" Key stood up, walking toward the door, "Fuck."

[ SIKE NAH 😹 ]

Quincy sat in the hospital bed with his arms crossed, "Fuck they mean I had Fentanyl in my system? Ion take that."

"You bought laced drugs, Q." Quentin sat down in the chair next to his bed, after overdosing last week Quincy had finally regained consciousness. "You're so stupid."

"Ight, you can go na." Quincy looked at his dad, "Pissin' me off na."

"Youn think you piss me off?" Quentin asked seriously, "Mane, you  OD'd in front of a 7 year old. How you think he feel?"

Quincy leaned his head back, rubbing his temples as the door opened and Maija walked in with Sevn. Sevn jumped in the bed, sitting right on his dad's legs, "I was scared I almost killed you."