- 𝟎𝟏𝟔.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN .

📹

( 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 + 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 )

[𝟸/𝟷𝟻/𝟸𝟹 - 𝟕:𝟐𝟑 𝐏𝐌 ] 🧾
OMNISCIENT —

HOUSTON, TEXAS. { MJ'S CONDO }

Maija rolled over in her bed, her clothes clinging to her sweaty body. It had been a week since her fight at CT's liquor store which marked a week since she had a sip of lean.

Ever since Quincy told her how much he didn't like it, she didn't mix another bottle. A lot of things she did was for his approval, when he voiced that he didn't like it, she forced herself to stop.

Now she was going through bad withdrawals.

Quincy sat on the edge of the bed, he had a wet towel in his hand, "Roll back this way so I can wipe you down." His leg bounced up and down.

Maija took a second before rolling over again, laying right in front of him, he had been taking care of her all day. As he wiped her arms Maija closed her eyes, she had never been in this much pain before, her whole body was aching as if she had been in a bad car accident.

"Q," She sat up and put her hand on his shoulder.

He tried to push her back, "What da hell wrong wit' you?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

She threw her legs over the bed and tried to stand up but before she could she threw up. All over Quincy's pants. She gripped his shoulder tighter as bile coated his basketball shorts, "Q, I'm so sorry." She gagged again just at the sight of the throw up on his pants.

Quincy stared at his pants and he wanted so badly to snap but he didn't, he stood up slowly, "It's coo. We coo. You straight."

"Quincy-."

"Imma go shower. Lay here." He started walking away, kicking off his black Bandanna Draco slides as he made his way to the bathroom.

Maija watched him walk away and as soon as the bathroom door closed she began crying.