23.

*Anson's POV*

It's Friday morning, and I'm standing at my locker with Piper when two arms wrap around me, lift me up and spin me around.

"Good morning girlfriend." Cash smiled at me.

"Good morning boyfriend." I smiled.

"You two make me want to throw up." Piper nodded.

"Yes Piper. We know." I shook my head. "Why don't you go find yours." I laughed.

"I am absolutely going to do that." She smiled and walked away.

"So, since you already went dress shopping and buried the hatchet with Cadence Wednesday, I was wondering if you have plans tonight?" He pursed his lips.

"I do." I nodded.

He raised his eyebrows. "You do?"

"I do." I laughed.

"And, what exactly are you doing?" He let go and crossed his arms.

"I am spending the night at your house." I nodded.

"So your plans are with me." He smiled.

"No, you, are having a guys night with Parker, Duke and Dyson, because they have a bi tonight, remember?"

"Shit." He sighed. "So you're staying with Kin?"

"No, Kin is staying with Piper tonight."

"So why are you staying at my house?" He shook his head.

"Because I am babysitting Quinn and Paisley. Your mom asked me Tuesday night if I would be interested before she tried to find another over night sitter. I said yes. Your parents are staying in a hotel tonight to take a break from you and the girls."

His face went flat. "My mom has your phone number?"

"She does." I laughed.

"You're staying at my house tonight when I wont even be there?"

"No, you'll be there, after your guys night." I smiled.

"Does this mean I get to hold you all night long in bed?" He smiled.

"No." I shook my head. "You get to either snuggle your pillows in your bed, or the pillows on the chair in your living room because I am sleeping on your couch."

"That's just not right." He sighed.

I sighed and looked down.

"Hey." He lifted my face by my chin. "I'm kidding." He nodded. "If you're not OK sleeping in the same bed as me, it's alright. No pressure."

I pursed my lips and nodded.

"I'm serious." He leaned down and kissed me. "Your pace, remember?"

"OK." I gave him a small smile.

"I'll see you later, OK?" He kissed the tip of my nose.

"Yeah." I gave him a small smile.

He waved and walked down the hall.

I took a deep breath and buried my head in my locker.

Now, let me explain why my stomach is currently doing somersaults.

Spending the night with Cash, broadening my horizons, is something that's been on my mind a lot since we met. Just, something about him makes me feel like I can trust him. He's been nothing but honest with me, well, when he's asked. I can't blame him for the Morgan thing. He's done nothing by make sure I know that he's serious, and cares. Even calling me out on bullshit. And I just feel comfortable. But this topic, is one that scares the shit out of me.