54.

*Anson's POV*

Luckily, I have no major injuries from Sunday other than the massive amount of track rash across my body.

On the bright side it's starting to scab over, seeing as it's Wednesday, Piper and I are at the gym, and much like every day this week, my mom is watching very closely on the camera's and counting how many times I fall and if I hit my head.

I have fallen about 8 times every practice this week, but have not hit my head.

And it is not like me to fall at all unless something is on my mind.

Obviously, something is on my mind.

The fucked-up triangle I am now caught in.

Which is why I am currently laying flat on my stomach on the mat because I fell off the beam.

Who in the fuck falls that way off a beam, to land on their stomach.

"OK." Piper sat down in front of me and folded her hands. "Spill, right now."

I sighed and rolled to my back. "Spill what?"

"With all the falling, especially off a beam when you never do, wrecking your dirt bike Sunday, running directly into your locker door yesterday, and you in a constant state of 'where am I?' Either you got a concussion, or your mind is full. What's up?"

I sat up cress crossed and set my elbows on my knees. "Is this a safe space? Stays between us? Judgment free zone?"

"Of course, it is. What the hell kind of question is that?"

"Mama! Can you please turn the intercom off?" I yelled.

A moment went by and she came walking out of the office. "I will do you one better, I will see you at home and trust that you need me, you'll come to me." She walked over and kissed both our cheeks. "You got my girl Pipe?"

"Always Mama." She smiled.

She ruffled my bun and made her way out of the gym.

"Spill." Piper grabbed my hands.

"Again, judgement free?"

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad." She shook her head.

"It's pretty fucking bad." I nodded.

"Ans, nothing you do could be bad enough to wreck a dirt bike and fall off a balance beam. It's not like you hooked up with Parker or something." She rolled her eyes.

I just stared at her.

"Anson?" She raised her eyebrows.

I pursed my lips.

"Anson please, PLEASE tell me you didn't hook up with Parker." She shook her head.

"No! No of course not. Just, I may have kissed him Saturday night." I scrunched my face.

She just stared at me for a minute. "Parker kissed you?"

"No! No Pipe. I kissed Parker. I kissed him." I sighed.

"Can I just, say how not shocked I am." She shook her head.

"Why would you say that!"

"Anson, this has been building up, literally for 4 years." She nodded. "And now that it happened, I know for a fact that there's no going back and everything is about to change. Can I ask like, what made you actually kiss him though? Like, I know you've suppressed everything, and you've done great babe, but this is literally out of nowhere, left field even though I knew it would happen eventually."