64.

*Parker's POV*

I do not want to be waking up this morning.

Wait.

Let me rephrase.

I do want to be waking up this morning, but I don't want to be waking up next to Dyson in my bed and not Anson.

I don't even want to think about how Anson's waking up this morning, because I know it's with Cash.

"Dude, it's been 2 minutes since you've opened your eyes." Dyson's eyes fluttered open. "And even I already know where your mind went."

I groaned and sat up. "I don't know what to do." I shook my head.

"Well for starters, fucking coffee if I'm listening to this again. Second weekend in a row from 2 different dudes." He sighed and rolled out of my bed.

I did the same, slid some shorts on, and followed him down to my kitchen.

We got coffee, and just sat around my table in silence for 5 minutes.

"Do you want me to tell you the same thing I told her, or modify it to Parker?"

"Modify it." I nodded.

"I know that you want to be with Anson. You've made it abundantly clear. But this situation, are you really happy right now?"

"Right now, in this moment. No." I shook my head. "When I'm with her. Yes."

"Well Park. I want you to be happy. I want you to do what's best for you. If that's pushing through all of this to potentially be with her, then you have me. If you decide you can't do this, you have me too. But you're 18. You don't need to know exactly what you want. But you do what you need to do for you."

"I think, that is great advice." Someone said from my kitchen doorway.

I shot around, and the last person I expected to be standing in my doorway was smiling at me.

"Hey Kiddo." Paul smiled.

I let out a soft sigh, stood up, and pretty much ran into him. "Hi Paul."

Now you see, unlike most people, I have a great relationship with my stepdad.

When I couldn't get ahold of my dad, Paul was my go-to when I was uncomfortable talking to my mom. And here he is, standing in my kitchen.

"I've missed you." I swear to God I squeezed him so tight.

He looked behind me to Dyson. "Still waiting for him to realize."

"Realize what?" I looked up at him.

"Dude, Paul is here." Dyson cleared his throat.

I turned around and scrunched my face. "Clearly, I'm hugging him."

"Yeah." He nodded. "You by any chance forget how you're related to Paul?"

And there it is. It clicked and I flew out of the kitchen so fast. "Mom!" I screamed through my house.

I pretty much sprinted into the living room to see my mom and Maggie wrapped in blankets drinking coffee.

"Well hello son I haven't seen in 3 months." My mom smiled.

I threw myself between them and wrapped my arms around her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just not here, am I." My dad shook his head from the chair.

"I've been seeing you." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, it's been 3 months, it's Thanksgiving week, and from what I hear, someone's going through a more tough time than he's told me about." She raised her eyebrows.