66.

*Anson's POV*

It's safe to say this weekend was an absolute fucking train wreck.

Between the fight in my house and Dan and Kevin asking me to break things off with both boys.

Then the matter of my dad and the whole sex thing.

And on top of all of that, dad told me I was to keep my headphones in during practice this weekend, so I didn't have to hear Parker and Cash the whole time. Dyson is the only one who was able to talk to me through them.

I haven't talked to either of them at all honestly. Which at this moment, is for the better.

But, due to the events that unfolded this weekend, I am damn determined to make this day a good one.

So I rolled out of bed, and I gave myself the full treatment for school today.

Hair is giving pin straight, eyelashes giving fly away.

I threw on my sweet sunflower romper I got for the back to school end of summer beach party, and I headed down to the kitchen.

"Whoah." Dyson raised his eyebrows. "What is all that?"

I took a deep breath and sat down. "I am going to make this a good day." I nodded. "After the shit show of events, this is going to be a great day."

He pursed his lips and nodded. "How many times did you have to say that before you came down here?"

I cleared my throat. "37."

He let out a small laugh. "Seriously, are you going to be ok today? You know I have your back if you need me, just like, bark or something and I'll come running."

I sighed. "I haven't talked to either of them since Thanksgiving." I shook my head. "The dads wont be at school. You won't constantly be around. I just, I want to be at peace while trying to figure it out."

"Do you want advice?" He scrunched his face.

I nodded.

"Air pods. Keep them in but keep them off. Everyone knows to never bother a girl with headphones in."

"Great. Im resulting in methods of loners." I shook my head, got up, and headed out to my truck.

We're treating ourself this morning, so I stopped, got myself 4 breakfast burritos from Nulls with extra picante sauce. A blueberry banana smoothie, and headed to school.

Hallway was clear so far of Cash and Parker when I walked down to my locker, but boy oh boy, the minute I opened my locker, it was FLOODED.

Flooded with flowers, all of my favorite candies, gift cards for Nulls, Mooses, and Starbucks, a new tumbler cup, and a container of my favorite pre-work out and protein powder.

"Sorry." I heard two voices from behind me.

"Jesus!" I jumped, shot around, and there were these 2 boys.

Both Parker and Cash were standing behind me as everything flowed out of my locker and on to the ground.

"What in the hell." I shook my head.

They both sighed.

"We went and got dinner last night." Parker nodded. "And I spent the night with Cash."

"I'm sorry?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Dyson said we had to figure our shit out, so, we did." Cash pursed his lips. "We took the weekend, and we agreed to do that Thursday after we got kicked out of your house. We didn't talk all weekend because we made plans to get dinner Sunday. We did. And, we have come to a decision."

"And that is?" I crossed my arms.

"That, whatever happens, he and I are going to remain friends." Parker put his hands in his pockets. "And, until you've made your decision, we're going to leave you alone unless we're spoken to. But we both want to make sure we keep doing what we've been doing for you. SO every Monday, and and I are going to fill your locket with Anson Necessities."

"Your gift cards, one for your daily pink drink. When you're stressy you go to one of two places, Nulls or Mooses, so we got you one for both. Making sure you've got your sweets for that sweet tooth of yours. Your powders because you forget them at home a lot, and-"

"The flowers?" I pursed my lips.

"Just for you to know we're both thinking about you." Parker nodded. "Just, maybe next time we'll put everything in there a little neater." He scrunched his face.

And I swear, I just stared at them.

"That's the sick to your stomach look." Cash sighed. "Anson, we have no ulterior motives. We're not pushing you. You have however long you need. We just, want to do this for you so you know that he and I are alright, we're going to be alright, and we will accept whatever decision you make whether it's one of us, or neither of us."

"Because, for the way we've been acting, neither one of us really deserves it." Parker shook his head.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Well thank you for that." I pursed my lips. "And thank you for all of this, but it's not-"

"We know." Parker nodded. "But it's also our way of apologizing. Us two doing this, fighting, it pushed our dads to ask this from you. We asked you to give us both a chance, and we've been too busy fighting each other to see how it affects you."

"So you, enjoy your day. Go to the gym, go get something to eat, and relax. Get your head right."

And then they both walked over and kissed my cheek, then simply walked away.

What on gods green creation just fucking happened.

I stood and cleaned all of this stuff off the floor, set in neatly in my locker, until a flower was being pulled out. "What in the hell?" Piper put it behind my ear.

I sighed. "We have a lot to talk about in the gym tonight." I nodded.

"Ans, this is a lot." Dyson nodded.

"Yeah, did you know about it?"

"Nope."

Great, what the hell is going on.

I feel like I may have just been mind fucked.