67.

*Anson's POV*

Well, I wish I could say I've gotten anywhere this week, but I haven't.

It's Friday night, and I am sitting at Cadence's house with her, Piper and Kinsley, and I can't even form a god damn sentence.

Don't get me wrong, the boys have done what they said they were going to do this week, I haven't heard a word from either of them unless they were asking a question about practice or if I needed anything.

They've steered clear of me unless it was absolutely unavoidable.

Piper finally sighed. "Anson we have to talk about it." She nodded.

"I agree." Cadence nodded. "I hate seeing you like this."

I groaned and looked at Kinsley.

"Oh no honey. We do need to talk about it. I have been racking my brain all week trying to figure out how to say this to you."

"Oh god that didn't sound good." I shook my head.

She jumped over to the couch, wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. "I love you. So much. And I love you for Cash. But, after all of this, hearing how bad things god, how insecure he got, or angry, I love him, so much. But you're my friend, and I don't love him for you." She shook her head.

I sighed.

"The three of us have been trying to figure out how to say this to you." Cadence nodded.

"Well, let me hear it."

"Ok." Piper grabbed my hand. "We want to point this out to you. And hopefully, you'll come to the conclusion yourself and we don't have to tell you. You and Cash. Whenever you fight, or argue, then have a really good day, it always comes back to something being wrong." She nodded.

"And, when that happens, your feelings drop, then raise, then drop again." Kinsley nodded. "He's kept things from you, he's made you happy, feel safe, and comfortable, but we can tell that theres a part of you that's not always sure."

"But then there's you and Parker." Cadence rubbed my shoulder. "Your feelings for Park, yeah you tried to shove them away, but, they've been a constant." She sighed. "They only get bigger. Especially when you two argue because, well, you guy communicate. He's done some fucked stuff, I should know. But, no matter what, even if hurts him, he's always tried to do right by you. He's wrong, a lot, but he's always the first to admit it, and it's as soon as he realizes it."

"Parker, he's always there. He's seen every part of you. He's honest with you, even to a fault." Kinsley sighed. "He's makes you feel calm, and comfortable, fun, and he's always in your corner."

"So, they're both fucky." I nodded.

"No." Piper laughed. "But, there's a significant difference in how the two of them make you feel."

"Have you ever felt like, things shouldn't be the way they are with Parker like you did Cash?" Kinsley pursed her lips. "Like, has he ever made you feel smothered? Or, insecure?"

"Well, no. He's my best friend. Sometimes it even felt like we were more. And he knows when Anson needs her space."

"And, has Parker ever made you feel like, you can't be mad at him?" Cadence scrunched her face. "Like you can't take your time to get over something that happened?"

"Not really? He's always there talk it out, he doesn't yell either." I shook my head.

"And, if you could, could you tell the difference between how many times Parker has said I'm sorry compared to how he feels about you?" Piper pursed her lips.