56.

*Cash's POV*

"Do you have any idea why he wants us down here?" Parker looked at me.

"Not a clue." I shook my head.

I do have a clue.

It's currently Monday night.

Anson and Piper are both at the gym, and Parker and I are currently down at the track waiting for Dyson because Dyson wants to talk to the both of us.

I know exactly what Dyson wants to talk to us about.

After I went home Saturday, I instantly called Dyson and asked him if he knew.

According to him, this son of a bitch crawled through my girlfriends window Wednesday night, after she told Dyson what happened, in which he pushed Parker back out the window.

I told Dyson what I said to her Saturday night at the beach because she came home crying, which is not what I wanted at all, and he very politely asked me to let things slide at school today, and that he would handle it tonight because he wants to talk to the both of us.

I made one condition.

I get one good swing first, and then I'll listen to what he has to say.

As much as I don't want to, I do love Parker. He is my friend. And I am the one who interfered with his plans to win Anson over. Granted I didn't know when all this started, but still.

Friend or not though, he knew Anson and I were dating. He knew I was having issues trusting them together, he knew I was worried. Yes, she kissed him. But he went back and kissed her the next day. So, I'm still punching him in the fucking face.

I meant what I said to her.

I love her, I want her, and I'm going to do what it takes for her to realize I'm the guy for her. And I can get past a few kisses with Parker.

After I knock his ass out.

We heard Dyson's bike pulling in to the shop, and we both stayed quiet until he came up the stairs to the shop loft.

He crossed his arms and looked at us both. "Get up."

Parker pursed his lips and stood up, and I stood up with a fully clenched right hand.

He sighed and looked at me. "One, and then you'll listen?"

I clenched my jaw and nodded.

"One what?" Parker looked at both of us.

Dyson took a deep breath. "Go for it."

And bitch, I went for it.

I cocked back and hit Parker so hard he dropped.

"God!" Parker screamed and rolled to his side fully clutching his nose with both hands.

I crossed my arms and leaned down. "Anything you want to fucking tell me?"

His face sunk and he sighed. "I told her she should be the one to tell you." He nodded.

"Oh, she fucking told me. About you spending time with her to show you could be a good boyfriend, you climbing through her fucking window, AND you keeping the bullshit going!" I yelled.

"Alright! Enough! You got your swing now listen." Dyson picked Parker up off the floor.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

"Now sit." Dyson nudged him toward the chair.

Parker sat down and put his face in his hands.

"Now." Dyson clapped his hands together. "Anson and I have talked, we've established she was wrong, she knows she was wrong. She's accepted she was wrong. She took accountability. Good for her, she still fucked up. But you two." He looked at us both. "You both have her through the fucking ringer right now, and I am done." He nodded. "You." He looked at Parker. "You should've told her at the beginning of the summer how you were feeling, honestly, all of this may not be happening if you would've. No offence." He looked at me.

"None taken. If he would've told me before I got too deep it wouldn't be happening either."

"Thank you." He pointed at me. "But now, you've got her head jacked up, and I don't like it. You." He looked at me again. "You, don't think before you speak, you're clingy, and she is right when she says you shouldn't be saying sorry more than I love you in a relationship. So, all three of you fucked up." He nodded.

We both sighed and shook our heads.

"No. There is no sighing and shaking our heads. All three of you fucked up. But the thing is, you both have said the same thing to her. You love her, you want her, and you're going to do whatever it takes to show her you're the guy for her."

"And I am." Parker nodded.

"No, that is me." I rolled my eyes.

"Both of you, shut up." Dyson pursed his lips. "I swear to god shut up. I am going to tell you this now. I love you both. Very very much. But we are not competing over my little sister. She is not a prize, she is a person, and you'll treat her that way or so help me god, I will kill you both." He crossed his arms. "Y'all want the opportunity to show her you're the guy for her, that's fine, cool. Ultimately she's going to have to make a choice. You two put her in that position so when she does, no one is going to make her feel guilty for it. You two are going to act like men and accept whatever she decides. Now I am going to ask you two this once, and I'm expecting you to do it for me, because you're both my friend, and for her because this is what she would want."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Lets hear it."

"I want the both of you to shake hands, right now, and say that you two will still continue being friends because you're both at an understanding that you two put her in a tricky position and that it's going to be hard on me, and harder on her, seeing you two duke it out for my little sister."

"Yeah, eventually but not right now." I shook my head.

"Cash I am sorry." Parker sighed.

"Yeah, that really doesn't mean that much to me right now." I rolled my eyes. "You've been after my girlfriend for months, you let my girlfriend kiss you, you repeatedly kissed my girlfriend, and then, she broke up with me Saturday and now, I'm here. Your I'm sorry doesn't mean shit to me. I love you. But seriously, not shit." I stood up, and I literally just left.

I can not stomach being near him right now because I made a deal. One swing.

I got my one swing. I listened. That is all that was asked of me.