24.

*Cash's POV*

Well, it's Friday night again. And I am meeting Anson at the gym before I leave for ROTC so I can say goodbye.

The minute I pulled in, she came walking out of the gym with Piper.

I parked right next to her truck and hopped out.

"OOF!" Piper yelled. "Hot guy in a uniform." She smiled.

"Shut up." I laughed and shook my head. "Hi gorgeous." I smiled and kissed Anson.

"Hi boyfriend." She smiled.

"You look amazing, where you going?" I lifted her hand and made her twirl.

She was wearing a really pretty romper that was navy blue with lace at the bottom of the sleeves and short legs. She had her hair all wavy and her make up was all done up.

"Oh, I'm dropping Piper off at my house and then Parker and I are going down to the beach." She nodded.

"You're hanging out with Parker tonight?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah." She smiled. "There's fireworks tonight so we're gonna take his jeep to Nulls and eat on the beach and watch the fire works."

It took everything in me to paste a smile on my face. "That's great babe. Call me when you get home." I nodded.

"And you, no target practice this weekend?" She shook her head.

"No. Just hand to hand and fitness stuff. I will not be getting shot at." I shook my head.

"OK." She nodded.

I leaned down and kissed her. A long, dragged out, tongue filled kiss.

"Ew." Piper shook her head.

"Jealous?" I smirked.

"Yes." She whined. "Please take me to my boyfriend." She looked at Anson.

"Get in." Anson laughed.

I pulled her in to another small kiss while Piper got in her truck. "Think about me, OK?"

"Always." She smiled then grabbed my shirt. "Homecoming is next weekend."

I took a deep breath. "Indeed it is." I nodded. "Are you still thinking about it?"

"Mhm." She nodded. "Am I still spending the night with you?"

"If you want to." I let out a small smile.

"I do." She nodded. "In your bed this time. Not on the couch."

I nodded. "We're gonna talk about it first OK. Go over boundaries."

"OK." She pulled me down and kissed me again. "I'll see you Sunday."

"You will pretty girl." I smiled.

I helped her in to her truck and she took off.

I've finally realized that this is a re-occurring thing. Parker asks her to hang out when I absolutely have to leave.

I was already feeling weird about him after Bobby, Jacob and Andy started pointing things out to me. But over the last few weeks, I've noticed all of them first hand.

He's always there, around my girlfriend. I know they're friends, they're working on their friendship. But why can't they hang out when I'm home?

I'm getting crazy possessive.

Shit.

2 hours later, I'm pulling up to the baracks, and slamming in to my room to see Bobby, Jake and Andy already there. "I need your help." I nodded.