65.

*Anson's POV*

I lied!

I lied.

I fucking lied.

Everything is not fine.

Everything is not OK.

I didn't think this shit through.

Because I am currently sitting in my home with Piper, her grandma, the entire Miketish family, the whole Martin family, including Katherine and Paul, and my family.

Snuggled between Piper and Kinsley on our couch, watching the all-out fucking stare down between Cash and Parker right now as Dyson sits in the chair directly across from us waiting for fireworks.

Parker has been pissed all week, Cash has been equally as pissed. And I have not a single clue why.

"You two have been like this, all week." Dyson nodded and looked between the two of them. "Is this how we're going to spend the holiday? In a stare down? Trying not to beat the shit out of each

other."

"Oh no, I'm fine." Cash nodded.

"Yeah, I would be too." Parker rolled his eyes.

"Get over it." Cash shook his head.

"We said-"

"No. You said." Cash pointed at Parker.

"Said what?" Piper sighed and looked at me.

"I have no clue." I shook my head.

"Nothing." They both looked at me.

Kinsley sighed and looked at Piper and I. "You think Gram and our parents will let US drink? Because fuck, I'm exhausted with the 2 of them."

"Agree." I got up, and she and Piper followed me into the kitchen.

"Mama's, Papa's, and Gram." Piper folded her hands. "If we promise to behave ourselves, can we please down this entire bottle of wine and go into the back yard?"

"It didn't sound that bad in there." Julia shook her head.

"Because they're just, staring at each other and when they do talk it's hostile." I sighed.

Dan scrunched his face. "I thought they were at an understanding?"

"Yeah, that's what they told me. I guess not." I sat on Maggie's lap. "Is there a baby in there yet?"

She laughed. "Not yet."

"Damn." I groaned.

"Guys stop!" Dyson yelled.

And well, then the smash came.

All the dads jumped and went sprinting into the living room.

"Why did it sound expensive." My mom whined as the rest of us followed.

My dad and Kevin had Cash pinned to the far wall of our living room.

Dan and Paul had Parker pinned to the door.

Dyson standing directly in the middle cleaning up the shattered vase off our coffee table.

"What the hell happened?" My dad yelled and looked at Dyson.

Dyson just glance up at me and shook his head. "Ask them dad."

"Cash?" Kevin raised his eyebrows.

"Parkers fucking butt hurt!"

"I am not butt hurt! We had a conversation about it Cash!" He yelled.

"No! You said how your thought process was working!"