34.

*Anson's POV*

"So, you never did tell us what happened Saturday night after you went in to the room." Cadence smiled sitting on the mat under the beam.

It's Monday now.

I came in first at the race with Cash in a close 3rd.

Garrett came out on top with Dyson in second.

So it was a good weekend for Helen Racers.

However, it is not a very good day for MCCB.

We've just been told that we can not go to the Lake House this weekend because Mom and Dad have to go out of town, which blows because it's my birthday Thursday.

But evidently Cadence, Kinsley, and Piper have a plan for that.

"You really haven't." Piper shook her head, did a back walk over on the beam, and dropped to straddle it.

I wish I could control how hot my face just got, but after them asking all day I've realized it is impossible.

"Something." Piper smiled.

I sighed, jumped off the beam, and Piper jumped down with us too.

"Details." Cadence nodded.

I smiled and bit my lip. "Are you supposed to like giving blow jobs?"

They both laughed.

"I mean, there's some people who don't." Piper nodded. "But it should be enjoyable."

"Are you trying to say that you liked it?" Cadence smiled.

"I did." I pursed my lips. "It was like, the sounds he was making that set me off the most. Do guys normally make sounds?"

"Some don't. But you can make anyone moan if you're doing it right boo." Piper nodded.

"I owe Parker, big time." I nodded.

They both gave me the stupidest look ever. "What?" Piper shook her head.

"Yeah. I mean, I got nervous the other night. And he like, talked me through how to do it." I shrugged.

"Parker." She nodded. "Parker talked you through giving a blow job?" She raised her eyebrows.

I nodded.

They just looked at each other.

"What?" I shook my head.

"Oh nothing Ans, just wasn't expecting that." Cadence shook her head.

"OK then?" I gave them a look. "But the problem now is that I want to do more, and if I know Cash as well as I think I do, he's going to be like 'No Belle you're not ready for that.' Which, I am ready for that, then we're going to get in a tiff because 'I don't want you to push yourself because you think it's what I want.'"

"Well, do you want my opinion?" Piper pursed her lips.

I nodded.

"Just go with your gut. The next time you're together and you feel like you want to step, just, tell him. If not, no harm no foul. We're planning your party this weekend since we're not going to the lake house for another 2 weeks since mom and pop are going to be out of town, and next weekend Rambo has ROTC, so you could always give it a few more weeks, enjoy the fooling around, then when we're all fully alone, you guys can take your time, fully embrace the feelings, and that way, you're not shit faced while doing it." Piper smiled.

"I second that motion." Cadence raised her hand.

"Wait a minute." I held a hand up. "What do you mean you're planning my party?"