55.

*Cash's POV*

Another weekend, another competition.

And I am going to be completely honest with you.

I haven't seen Anson go this hard competing since the competition the day her and I started dating.

Which is freaking me the fuck out.

I haven't done anything to piss her off this week, I've been minding my mouth, I've stayed away from the gym so she could train this week, and she has been completely silent since I met her at Mooses and we headed down to the beach.

For some god awful reason she said she wanted to drive herself after she went and showered and changed, when I pick her up after all of her competitions so we can go celebrate.

I haven't seen her at all outside of school this week, and normally she's happy, and excited, and talking my ear off. But today, she's just silent.

"Belle." I slid behind her on her tailgate and wrapped my arms around her. "What's going on?"

"Huh?" She turned and looked back at me.

"You've been playing with the same French Fry for an hour now and you haven't said a word since we got here. What's wrong? Are you still sore from the wreck last Sunday?"

She sighed. "Yeah, I'm OK." She nodded.

"Anson, I know you. You went off today, more than normal. Something is wrong." I nodded.

And then she dropped her fry, sniffled, and buried her face in her hands.

I slid out from behind her, off the tail gate, and just pulled her hands down in front of her to hold them. "Baby what's wrong." I sighed and tucked her hair back. "You've been so distant this week. What did I do?"

"I love you." She wiped her face. "So much."

"Well I love you too psycho, that's not a reason to be crying right now." I shook my head.

She ran her hands through her hair and covered her face. "I love you." She shook her head.

"Anson, I love you too." I nodded.

But then she just, broke down, and my gut wrenched.

I don't want to ask, but I had this feeling.

A part of me knows that I don't want the answer, but the other part is expecting the answer I want to hear.

I moved her hands out of her face and took a deep breath. "What happened?"

"I love you." She nodded.

"OK, I heard you the first two times you said it, I love you too. What happened last weekend, that would make you wreck a dirt bike and barely talk to me all week." I cleared my throat.

She sniffled and shook her head.

I pursed my lips and took another deep breath. "Did something happen with Parker?"

She scrunched her face and nodded.

"No." I whined and turned toward the water.

"Cash I'm so sorry." She cried.

I sniffled, wiped my face, sucked it up and turned back around. "Tell me, right now what happened." I crossed my arms.

She shook her head.

"Anson, I am not playing with you. What happened?"

"Cash." She whined.

"Did you have sex with Parker?"