62.

*Anson's POV*

I have stomach pains.

Very very bad stomach pains.

Not because I'm sick.

No, I am absolutely not pregnant.

It's the fact that I am in my room getting ready to go on my date with Cash.

When I went out with Parker the weekend before.

And before that, I was dating Cash.

Ha. Ha ha.

Fuck.

Help me.

My stomach hurts.

And that hurt turned in to a burn when I heard a knock and turned to see Parker in my doorway.

"Hey." He gave me a small smile.

I sighed. "Hi."

"That doesn't look like a 'hey I'm excited.' Face." He shook his head. "That looks like, 'I'm going to throw up on my mirror.'"

"I'm fine Park." I nodded.

"Anson Ryder Cross." He crossed his arms. "You can lie to many people, and many people believe that bullshit." He nodded. "I'm not one of them."

"I promise, I'm OK." I nodded. "Just nervous about all the outcomes."

He sighed, walked in, and sat on my bed. "Ani, Cash, and I both agreed that with whatever outcome he and I would have to live with it. This is all your decision. Don't feel pushed or pressured into anything."

"No, I don't feel pushed or pressured."

"Anything Ani." He nodded.

I scrunched my face. "I know Parker. Shit, are you alright?"

"Yeah." He cleared his throat. "I'm good. Just. I wanted to come see you before I headed off with Dyson."

"And what're your plans?"

"Oh just, food. I think we're going to go do a little riding, back here for some movies or games." He sighed. "Do you know what you're doing yet?"

I shook my head. "Apparently I'm staying in the dark when dates are planned."

"Well, I'm sure you'll have a good time, whatever it is." He nodded. "I just, I'm trying to be respectful right now, but it's taking everything in me to ask you not to go. I honestly didn't think this would bother me as much as it does. Shit." He shook his head. "Ani, I love you. I want what's best for you, always. Just, this is hard."

I just folded my hands and looked down.

"No." He shook his head and grabbed my hands. "I don't want you to feel bad. We put you in this situation. We both have to deal with it." He pulled me over to my bed. "But just before you go, can I do something?"

I sighed and nodded.

He wrapped a hand around the back of my neck and kissed me so deep I could feel it in my toes.

He pulled away and sighed. "Just in case you miraculously make your decision tonight, I just wanted one more." He nodded.

"Parker, I'm not going to be able to decide tonight. It's going to take a little more time." I nodded.

"Just to be sure." He gave me a small smile.

And then came the other knock on my doorway.

We both turned and Cash was standing in my door frame.