chapter 19: here we go again

Two weeks had passed and nothing physically had changed with Fourth, although it might be too soon to tell whether he is pregnant or not. He was tired and nervous at the same time.

He couldn't afford to be pregnant, not now, the twins were only four months old. His parents would freak out, Pond was already going insane. Also he was just 20 years old, if this continued he probably would have to come up with a way to finish his degree from home.

"Are you ready?" Gemini asked and Fourth nodded.

"Remember to call Pond if there's anything you don't understand na. I am not going to be home tonight, I am going to Phuket for filming but if you need anything don't hesitate to call me okay." Phuwin said and kissed Fourth's forehead.

"Take care of him. Call me if anything happens." Phuwin said to Gemini.

"I will hia." Gemini said and opened the door, leading Fourth to the car.

The drive to the hospital was extremely quiet, only the sound if traffic and a random radio station could be heard. They were both understandably anxious, Gemini also felt extremely guilty for not using protection that night.

They literally had sex twice, the first time Fourth ended up pregnant and almost died. The second time Fourth might be pregnant again.

When they got to First's offices, they took blood work and asked for urine, for urinalysis. They had to wait for around 2 hours for the results, so they decided to wait at the hospital's cafeteria.

"Are you okay?" Gemini asked and Fourth nodded offering the other a faint smile.

"I am sorry for putting you in this situation." Gemini said, he felt so guilty.

"It's not your fault. Don't feel bad about this okay." Fourth said reaching for Gemini's hand and squeezing it lightly to reassure his love.

"Whatever happens I am here for you okay. I will respect whatever choice you make." Gemini said and Fourth laughed.

"Are you giving me a pro-choice speech right now?" Fourth asked laughing, Gemini was so adorable and sincere that it was somewhat funny to Fourth.

"Hey I am trying to be supportive here." Gemini said breaking into laughter as well. Fourth's laughter was contagious.

"Whatever happens I believe we will be fine." Fourth said now smiling, the atmosphere was much lighter now.

After the agonizing two hour wait they were now sitted infront of First holding hands with their fingers intertwined.

The one part of Fourth would be happy if he was pregnant, he always wanted a big family. However the other part of him was terrified, he did almost die after all.

Gemini's head was blank, low key terrified of being murdered if Fourth is indeed pregnant. Pond and Phuwin are probably going to kill him, his mother will then resurrect him only to kill him again.

Maybe from now on he should abstain from all sexual activities since condoms are only 98% effective, and with his luck he would fall under 2%.

However how can he abstain from sex when Fourth looked like that.

"Okay so I will cut to the chase, according to this results it shows, it shows hCG levels of 398 mlU/L." First reported and Fourth looked at him dumbfounded, it sounded like First was speaking a foreign language.

"This means that you are likely around 2-4 weeks pregnant." First added and Fourth's heart dropped, everything that First said thereafter was a blur to him.

"I-I am pregnant?" Fourth asked softly, still in disbelief.

"Yes, according to your blood works and urinalysis, you are pregnant. But it is early pregnancy and you can make an informed decision of what you want to do next." First explained.