chapter 27: let's do this again.

As years went by Fourth didn't gain his memories back, but that didn't matter because everything was going well in his life. He finally got his law degree and has now been working as an entertainment attorney for the past 2 years.

Gemini is now a pediatric cardiologist and in Fourth's humble opinion, Gemini was the hottest peadiatric cardiologist under the sun. And it's not because Gemini was his husband and was sleeping with him.

Okay maybe he was a little bias but anyone who took a look at Gemini's 1.84cm tall frame, broad shoulders and impeccable abs would agree that Gemini was a really hot pediatric cardiologist.

Both his brothers were married now so that means he gained himself 2 more people who dotted on him. Their friends were also married, which is honestly was about damn time. They had all been dating since like 8th grade or something.

His babies were all grown up, both Aree and Amree were in third grade, Aree was in violin and piano classes an actual prodigy (and no he wasn't being bias because Aree was an actual prodigy going to the school for gifted kids). Amree was more free spirited, was into music playing guitar and drums and was determined on being a rock star and Fourth could actually see it.

His baby, Arthit was a little genius and a menace. Arthit was into science, like really into science, the little menace did a lot of science experiments. Some were a little terrifying, to a point that Fourth got him into therapy because he wasn't planning on raising a psychopath but the therapist just said that Arthit was just a curious child.

Although they did find out that Arthit had OCD and was on the autism spectrum which explained some of his behavior but they are dealing with it. It was hard sometimes but overall their babies were absolute angels (this was him being bias)

As it came to his reproductive health, professor Kanaphan finally figured out how everything worked because that man was a genius and God's gift to mankind (or to Fourth at least.) So it turns out that Fourth was one of the many rare breeds that existed centuries ago of bearers, and it turns out that Fourth had a reproductive cycle kind of like the menstrual cycle minus the bleeding part (which to be honest Fourth was more than happy with)

He did have abdominal cramps, mood swings, bloating and really sensitive nipples (seriously nipples shouldn't be that sensitive)

So since Fourth more or less understood what was happening with his body he tried going on contraceptives but they had a lot of side effects, one of them being that they lowered his libido and there was no way Fourth was not not going to have sex with Gemini.

It's Gemini fucking Titicharoenrak, the man was sex on legs. And the thought of not having sex with Gemini after seeing him in scrubs was sinful, should even be considered illegal (and no he wasn't exaggerating because if you have seen Gemini's ass in scrubs you would agree with him).

So that's why Fourth was keeping track of his productive cycle, and was avoiding having sex with Gemini when he was "ovulating" or the days were he was mostly fertile. Which was torture for him because that was the time when he was most sexual, horny 24/7 and it was a time where Gemini had the audacity to look fucking amazing like a full meal ready to be devoured.

Overall life was sometimes unfair to him.

Now him and Gemini have discussed having another child when the twins turned 6 but Gemini didn't want to put Fourth through that all over again so they dropped the whole discussion entirely. But that was 2 years ago before Fourth was surrounded by newborns, Pond and Phuwin, including Mark and Ford adopted babies. Whereas Satang and Winny's surrogate gave birth to a healthy baby girl 3 months ago.

So what is Fourth supposed to do when he has a perfectly functional reproductive system and surrounded by the fattest, cutest babies that he wanted to bite? Experience extreme baby fever that's what!