Chapter 3

(a/n: this chapter mentions suicidal thoughts and committing suicide. Please remember that although sometimes it feels like the only option it isn't. There is always another way and please call a suicidal hotline if the thoughts try and take over. Remember you are never alone ❤️)

As the light penetrates through the tinted window it engrosses the room, stirring you from your slumber the light piercing your eyelids. You slowly start to blink as you wake up feeling well rested and relaxed. Ah bright. What time is it?

You sit up against the black headboard stretching out your arms as you pick up your phone. Oh it's 12:43. 12:43?! Why didn't anyone wake me?

You leap out of bed running to get to the bathroom, tripping over your clothes on the floor and kicking your foot on the edge of the bed as you hop around holding your foot. You bang your shoulder into the door frame. "Ah!" Jesus take the fucking wheel that hurts like a motherfucker. Why am I such a clutz now I'm gonna have a bruise on my shoulder for like a week.

You continue to hop over to the bathroom holding onto your shoulder attempting to ease the pain. You lock both doors and start your morning routine before entering the shower quickly washing your hair with a new cranberry soap and shampoo you bought at the airport. You step out of the hot shower the steam covering the bathroom mirror and making the floor slippery. You wrap yourself in a towel rummaging through the clothes you managed to unpack last night. You pick out black sport shorts with a jade green short sleeve top tied in a knot as the side, paired with white converse, and a black leather jacket. You quickly brush your hair deciding to leave your natural beach wave curls in and spray your rose perfume. Cute.

You go to open the door only to find a note attached in the centre.

Morning princess :)

I had to go into work with most of the guys we had to re-record some things so don't worry. I knocked on your door but you were fast asleep. I hope you got the rest you needed I know you haven't been sleeping properly but I'm not one to talk haha. Minho made some breakfast before we left it should be in the fridge if you don't want that you can always make yourself something or raid the mini fridge upstairs. Jisung has a secret stash of cheesecake in the fridge (he doesn't hide it very well) if you're feeling like something sweet. I'll be back later and we can go to the arcade with the guys they're excited to hang out with you  (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~

Love aster ♡

You slowly walk down stairs shaking your head at the fact you just hurt yourself for no reason, facepalming yourself for not seeing it earlier. You stroll over to the kitchen raiding the pantry and fridge as Chris had suggested but nothing took your fancy. You spot some fruit on the kitchen island and decide to make a fruit salad. You pull out your phone and put Twice's 'The Feels' on full blast.

"Okay so I've got bananas, apples, mango, pears, grapes all cut up and I just need some watermelon I swear I saw some in the fridge." You bend over and search in the fridge looking for the final thing to complete your masterpiece of a fruit salad. As your singing your heart out you don't notice the footsteps of someone behind you.

"YOU HAVE STOLEN MY HEART OH YEAH! NEVER LET IT GO OH OH! NO NEVER LET IT GO OH OH OH!" As you're searching through the fridge screaming your lungs out a figure leans on the kitchen countertop watching your every move.

"LIGHTING STRAIGHT TO MY HEART OH YEAH! I GOT ALL THE FEELS FOR SURE YEAH I GOT ALL THE FEELS FOR YA-A-A! BOY I BOY I BOY I KNOW, I KNOW I GOT THE FEELS! BOY I BOY I BOY I KNOW, I KNOW YOU FEEL IT TO!"