Chapter 9

You woke up with a banging in your head like it was about to implode, the chirping of the birds piercing your skull giving anything for them to shut up. You don't remember how you got back to your bed but it hurt to much to think about it. As you where about to sit up you felt something around your waist, you looked down to find two hands wrapped around your waist, as you tried to move they pulled you closer to what you can only assume is his chest and stomach.

You where to hungover to care who it was that you were spooning, well that was until you managed to shuffle around and your face was met with Felix's. He looked so peaceful, his chest moving up and down with each breath he took almost therapeutic in a sense. A single strand of hair falling on his face tickling his nose, causing his angelic face to look irritated, you pushed it back and couldn't help but admire his features once again.

Yo what the fuck am I doing. Why the fuck is he in my bed?! Wait we didn't do anything right, oh my god my first kiss and first time cannot be while I was drunk and with FELIX?! No we wouldn't do that if we were drunk that's crazy. Unless he was just as drunk as I was. OH MY GOD I SLEPT WITH FELIX. This cannot be how my life goes I refuse. Wait I'm still in my clothes from yesterday, oh thank the lord for that I was about to scream. I'm still in my clothes so what did happen? How did I even get here I was on the roof, that was the last thing I remember. I need a hot shower, I'll just try and slip out so I don't wake him. Wait why do I care it's my fucking bed.

You pick up his arms from around your waist and place them down on the bed as you try and slide out, he pushing you back towards him and slowly opens his eyes.

"Hmm, morning." his voice as deep as the ocean.

Oh my god how does his voice get deeper of a morning?! I am weak.

"Ha yeah morning, can you let go of me?" Still trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"No, your warm." he says as he snuggles into you more placing his chin on your neck.

"Felix stop that tickles."

"But your laugh is so cute."

"I'm serious stop." Each word broken up by your giggles as he nuzzles his chin deeper into your neck. You try and push him of giving you some room to breathe when your phone buzzes saving you from being tickled. You check your phone to see who it is.

Message from Pupner in Crime🐶😈🔥

"Who's that?" Felix questions.

"None of your concern."

"Is it a guy?"

"So what if it is?" His smile drops hearing your answer, unsure why but you don't really care.

"You jealous or something." You smirk trying to get some sort of revenge for the teasing he's done.

"Yeah no," he rolls his eyes. "I'm gonna use the bathroom, don't walk in this time." He winks at you.

"Then lock the door, pervert."

"Pretty sure that's you." You throw your pillow against the door, hoping he would leave you alone as you open your phone.

Pupner in Crime🐶😈🔥

You up yet?
Did you wanna go shopping with Hyunjin Hyung and Jeongin?
They keep asking me cause they don't have your number
Its annoying
I'm just gonna give it to them
You can deal with the consequences