Chapter 34: Now That Was A Spectacle

Schools are a bitch. Have some art I drew of "if jailey were friends in freshmen year."

Luke paced back and forth.

"Zander's never gotten in trouble before,"  He thought, "Zander's not violent-"

He paused at the weight on his shoulders.

"Luke..." Sean started, "Pacing isn't going to help. Just relax. I'm sure everything's going to be fine."

...

But Luke didn't believe that for a second.

Everything wasn't going to be okay. If everything were fine, Zander and Milly wouldn't have beaten the ever-living shit out of Drew.

Milly would've done something no matter how drastic it was.

It had to have been so drastic....to get Zander, of all people, upset and willing to make a scene.

All Luke could do was wait.

------------------------------

Zander and Milly were in the Principal's office.

A bland and creepy room.

Zander crossed his legs, impatiently tapping his foot while Milly fidgeted in her seat.

"Are you going to start talking or?" Zander asked. 

The Principal stared at him. It was obvious. She was pissed off, especially now with Zander's comment. But He couldn't care.

"Do you two...-" She sighed heavily, "Have any idea what you've done? How this choice will affect the school?! DID YOU TWO THINK AT ALL BEFORE YOU ACTED?!?" 

Zander sighed, "Before you go on to throw your temper tantrum-"

"HOW DARE YOU-" "Drew started it." Zander cut in. The Principal stared at Zander with a dumbfounded expression.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"You're excused." Milly butted in, fist-bumping Zander.

"Gods, you two are insufferable." She stated

"That's the point, ma'am," Zander said. She stared at him.

"Do you want to be suspended?" She asked, "Expelled even?"

Zander and Milly just stared at her, unfazed.

She sighed, "Just tell me WHY you attacked Mr. Remington?"

"Well, ma'am," Milly started, "Drew put out a nasty rumor about our friend, Zander's stepsis, Hailey Austin. We're only getting back at him for it, especially since he and his posse never seem to leave her alone."

"Ya know, that was very professional of you, Mills," Zander said. Milly looked at him.

"You really think so?" She asked.

"Well, you won't win an Oscar-" 

"WE'RE GETTING OFF TOPIC!" The Principal yelled.

The two looked at her.

"Well, we told you our story," Zander said, leaning back, crossing his bloody arms, "What else do you want to hear? 'WE'RE SO SORRY, DREWY-SIR. WE'LL KISS UP YOUR FEET FOR ETERNITY FOR YOUR EVER-GRACEFUL FORGIVENESS.' Yeah, no, that's not happening."

The Principal stared at the two, dumbfounded at how they were acting.

"You're both acting so childish," She stated, "Go to detention. Now."

Zander and Milly got up.

"But ma'am, it's still school hours," Milly stated with a fake voice, "Won't it ruin our grades if we-" Zander laughed.