Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV:

I jumped awake to the sound of my alarm going off. Groaning I grabbed it and chucked it at the wall breaking some of it.

"Stupid thing. Trying to give me a heart attack." I mumbled to myself before slowly sitting up. I slid my feet into my red slippers before standing and stretching. Grunting, I walked over to my bathroom and started a shower. Waiting for the water I started to strip out of my pajamas. Checking the water, which was just right I got in and stood under the water letting my hair and body get wet.

"This is always the cure to wake someone up." I mumbled as the warm water ran down my body.

15 Minutes Later

I was now putting on my favorite outfit. A red mid-way top with a white tank top under it, a black skirt, and my black TOMS with black socks. I quickly brushed my teeth and short dark brown hair and walked out of my room making sure to grab my white belt. As I walked down the stairs I put on my belt and looked up seeing that my parents were sitting on the couch watching the T.V.

"Morning." I said and they looked back at me.

'Good morning dear." My mother said.

"Mornin princess." My father said. I nodded and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed an green apple and as I left the room I grabbed my black hat and put it on as I took a bite. I past my parents and gave them a kiss on the cheek.

"Have a good day at school." Father said.

"Alright." I said and walked out the door. Little did I know. That was the last I was going to see of my house for a while.

End of POV.

--------------

Okay guys. Here is my new book I'm writing. This is my first xreader story so bear with me. Anyway hope you enjoyed reading.

Love ya,

-Princess700