Chapter 30

Y/N's POV:

Colden threw a punch at me and of course I dodged, though I quickly punched him in the side. He gasped in pain, but managed to slap me hard. I yelped and stumbled to the side, falling over on my side clutching my now stinging face. Colden walked over, gripped a bunch of my hair, pulling me up to my feet. I hissed in pain grabbing his wrist trying to ease his grip on me only getting a knee to the stomach. I gasped for air and went to hold my stomach, but Colden threw me to the side. I landed on the roof with a loud thud. No doubt that the boys heard it.
Colden pulled out his gun, aimed it at me and pulled the trigger. I was quick to pull out my knife and block the bullet that was about to strike my leg, but wasnt quick enough to block the 2 bullets that hit me in my left shoulder and bottom right abdomen. I yelled out in pain, before Colden had picked me up by the throat.
"Poor baby. How about I end your suffering right now. Okay?" He asked pointing the gun under my chin. He pulled the trigger only to find out the gun was empty. He looked confused, but was replaced with fear as I smirked.
"Wish you brought extra bullets?" I asked as I gripped my knife and stabbed him in the chest. He yelled out in pain as blood rushed out of his body.
"How could you forget that I still had my knife?"
With that he tossed me to the side. I hit the roof, bounced a couple times and rolled and fell off. I gripped the edge and held on tight. I looked at Colden who had walked over with the knife still in his body, and gripped my hair once again. He lifted me up so I was dangling over the ground that was way down there. I watched as he ripped the knife out of his body with a groan and wiped the blood off on his clothes and did his next move.
I gasped loud, my eyes going wide as I felf the knife going into my stomach. I spit blood and a evil sinister smirk grew on this cold blooded killers face.
"Now you'll die with me." He said. I was close to closing my eyes, but I wasnt going to give up. I now have no other choice.
"You think your so smart. Well you've been gone for 5 years and a lot has changed about me in that time span." I said. Colden looked confused before actual horror entered his face as he watched me open my mouth and a tip of a gun came out.
'That's right Colden. I had a gun insurgently implanted into my throat.' I thought before the trigger was pulled and went straight into his head. The light left Colden's eyes as he let me go and fell backwards. I fell quickly remembering that I wasnt going to land saftely and quickly grabbed the egde of the roof again. I dangled there holding the handle of the knife. I held my breath as I ripped the knife out and let it fall to the ground.
I was losing consciousness quicker now. I felt weaker as my eyes slowly started to close. My fingers started to slip and I comletely let go. I fell and before I slipped into complete darkness I heard someone call my name, and a bark. The last thing I remeber was landing on somthing soft before slipping into darkness. Possibly forever.
End of POV.

---------------------------------------------------------------
New chappy! This story is going to be over real soon. Maybe one more chapter. I'll possibly make a sequel since I've taken a liking to this story.
Anyway hope you enjoyed.

Love ya,

Princess700