Chapter 14

Y/N's POV:

After Zayn woke up we went back outside but this time I decided to fight Niall. He got ready as did I and the others and we stared at each other.
"Begin." I said and threw the first punch towards his face. Niall quickly reached out and gripped my fist. My eyes widened as he flipped me over his shoulder kike Zayn did. These boys love throwing me around! Niall went to punch me but I rolled over and he punched the ground instead of me. I swung my legs around and kicked his arm. His body turned a little and he fell to the ground with a groan. I jumped up and looked down on him.
"Your getting better but you still need to quicken your pace." I said with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and jumped up. He threw his elbow back and it almost hit my neck. I lunged out and pushed his elbow away causing him to spin around. When he faced me again he had a face of full shock.
"You guys insist on trying to hit my throat!" I exclaimed gripping my throat. I need my throat and its going to be very dangerous if they hit me right there.
"Sorry." Niall said and tried to throw another punch which i dodged.
"Your really good at this. Y/N." Niall said with something in his voice that made me blush. I shook it if thinking it was nothing. I can't exactly let my thoughts ruin my training. If i do that in the battle with colden then I'm doomed. I can't stop until he's gone. For good.
End of POV.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it's short.

Love ya,

Princess700