Chapter 16

Y/N's POV:

For a week I trained nonstop along with the boys. Colden. How could he do this to me. I knew he was trying to find me but to kill my family was, no is the biggest mistake he could make.
"Y/N, don't you want to take a break?" Niall asked after I punched the air.
"No." I said not bothering to look at him.
"You train nonstop. Can't you take a break?" Louis asked.
"I can't stop. He could come at any day. Have you guys done your daily running?" I asked.
"Yeah, we're fast like The Flash." Zayn said sarcastically.
"Did you train?" I asked.
"Yes." Harry answered. I quickly raised my leg and kicked towards them. Liam gripped my ankle that was inches from his face and held it.
"Well your reflexes are better. Alright you win. I'll take a break." I said and pulled my leg away from Liam. They smiled at me and we walked inside.
"Not too long though." I said quickly and they groaned making my smile.
End of POV.

Colden's POV:

A week has past and I'm nowhere close to knowing where Y/N is. I stared at a map of the town.
"There's a whole area of woods. Maybe the kidnappers live there since there are a couple houses built there." I said to myself.
"I'm going there." I grabbed my stuff and left my apartment.
After almost an hour I was standing in front of the woods just staying at it. I took one step in then another. Soon i found myself going deeper and deeper. A house came into view and as i got closer to a window I could see about 6 people in there. Smirking when I saw Y/N laughing at what someone said.
"Finally found you." I said backing away from the house. I'll pay them a visit late on tonight.
End of POV.

---------------------------------------------------------
Uh oh he found you and the boys. Are you ready? Hope you enjoyed.

Love ya,

Princess700