Chapter 19

Y/N's POV:

"Can we please go eat something!" I begged after dodging Harry's attack.

"Hm, I don't know. Can you?" Harry teased going to kick me.

"I don't know can you admit your feelings for Louis?" I shot back and he stopped his leg -that was next to my face- quickly and stared at me in shock. I smirked, grabbing his ankle pulling backwards causing him to fly at me but I put my hand up and placed it on his chest so he stopped and we were face to face out noses almost touching. He blushed as he realized how close we were as I continued to smirk. I could tell he was gay because whenever I'm near him my gay senses go crazy. But I'm going to take a guess and saw he doesn't know about his sexuality and his love for Louis that is dying to come out and show itself.

"I-I don't kn'know what you're talking about." He stuttered. By now the rest of the boys were looking at us. I chuckled and pushed him away a bit walking towards the backdoor.

"You should really open you're eyes Harry. You too Louis. Maybe both of you will see what you've been missing out on." I said without looking back and entered the house. I walked over towards the fridge and opened it. Looking through it, I pulled out a Pepsi and popped it open. The boys came in soon after looking at me with a slightly shocked face.

"I can't believe you actually said that Y/N." Louis said.

"What it needed to be said." I said placing my drink on the counter.

"Yeah but you can't just come out and say it." Liam said.

"Well I can't help but feel like there gay but they don't know it." I answered truthfully.

"Just try not to do it again." Niall said.

"Can't make any promises." I said and they rolled their eyes. "Anyway when is the next robbery?"

"Uh, an hour from now." Liam answered looking at his watch.

"Okay I'll go get ready." I said and walked out of the kitchen. I made it halfway up the stairs when I realized that I forgot my soda. I hurried back and saw it gone with the boys doing whatever they were doing.

"Where's my drink?" I asked and they looked at me.

"I don't know." Niall said quickly and quickly left the kitchen passing me. It didn't take even a second to know that he drunk it that quick and threw it away.

"Niall you're going to pay for drinking my Pepsi!" I shouted and ran after him. I heard his footsteps in the living room and quickly entered the room. I looked around but didn't see him anywhere.

"Niall come out, come out wherever you are." I said. Nothing. He's getting better at this.

"Niall I won't hurt you. I promise."

Suddenly I felt his presences behind me and I quickly lashed out behind me and gripped his shirt. He squeal as I slung him over in front of me and slammed him on the floor. He stared at me in shock as I got on top of him.

"It's payback time." I said and his eyes widened. He started squirming as he watched me wet my finger and was getting ready to give him a wet willy.
"Please no. Someone help me!" Niall yelled for the boys who didnt bother to come. Realizing, Niall groaned and quickly knocked my hand away from him. I came back at him but he pushed me other hand from keeping me up. I fell and landed on his chest with an 'oof'. I pulled myself up bit with my eyes closed and when I opened them I blushed when I noticed how close my face was with Niall's, who I might add was also blushing. I quickly pushed myself away, and stood, the blush on my face never leaving.
"S-sorry." I stuttered and quickly left heading up the steps, not looking back. Once I entered my room I laid on my bed and though about what happened.
Why am I feeling so flustered? Why cant I stop blushing? Am i gaining myself a crush? Oh no. A crush is not needed at a time like this!
End of POV.
---------------------------------------------------------
A crush already? How cute but how will you handle it?
Hope you enjoyed.

Love ya,
Princess700