Chapter 28

Y/N's POV:

I was sitting in the livingroom sitting next to Niall. We were watching Toy Story while the other boys were doing there own thing. Well Harry and Louis took Max on a walk.
"Do you ever sit and wonder if toys really do talk?" Niall suddenly asked me. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"What?" I asked and he chuckled.
"Well think about it." He said. "When we're not around do they move and talk?"
"Niall, you've told me some crazy things but this by far is the craziest." I said chuckling a bit. "There is no way a toy can talk."
"You never know." Niall mumbled. I sighed with a smile and looked back at the T.V.
"Ooooo, are you watching Toy Story?" I heard Liam ask. I turned around to look at him and nodded.
"Cool." He said and hopped over the couch. He almost landed on me but I jumped out of the way, and landed on Niall's lap. I looked at him seeing that our faces were close together and jumped away, falling on the floor. Both boys laughed at me but I didn't fail to notice the blush on Niall's face. The front door opened and Louis, Harry and Max entered.
"How was the walk?" I asked getting up.
"Fun. A huge branch almost fell on us but Max here, pushed us out of the way." Louis said.
"You saved them Max? Oh such a sweet boy!" I said kneeling down and hugging Max tightly. He barked happily and licked my face. I giggled and pushed him away. I looked at the 4 boys and saw them smiling at me.
"Well sit. Let's watch the movie." I said and stood. I plopped myself on Niall's lap which he didnt really didnt seem to mind. Harry sat on the chair and Louis gladly planted himself on his lap. I didnt miss the smile that came over Harry's face when Louis looked at the screen.
Love birds.
End of POV.
---------------------------------------------------------

New chapter hope you enjoyed.

Love ya,

Princess700