Chapter 8

Y/N's POV:

So a couple hours later we were sitting in the car a couple blocks down from the bank we were going to rob. Liam was going to stay in the car and wait for us while the rest of us went in.
"You ready?" Niall asked looking at me and handing me 2 dart guns. Inside the dart was a liquid that would make my target go unconscious for a couple hours.
"I'm ready." I said nodding and taking the metal object. The 4 boys put on sunglasses and hats and we all got out of the car. The walking took a bit but we made it. We came up to the door and I walked in first while the other 4 waited. Looking around I pulled up my bandana that was tied around my neck and put it over my mouth and nose. A couple of security guards were already walking towards me being suspiscious but I pulled out 2 cans. I gripped the plucks and tossed the cans away from me but yanked the plugs off hearing a 'clink' sound. Smoke was starting to spray everywhere and people in the bank started freaking out. The security guards still came at me but I pulled out the dart guns and aimed carefully. I shot and hit them right in the neck. Both fell and it was then that I heard gunshots. I looked and saw Harry shooting the security cameras out. I'm surprised he could see through all the smoke that was slowly clearing up.
"Alright everybody down and bank tellers get the money out!!!!!!" Louis shouted and everyone did as they said.
As I was putting money in a bag the sounds of police sirens was heard. Our heads shot up as we saw cops coming up to the door. I jumped over the counter, tossed one of my bags to Zayn and the other to Harry, and pulled out my dart guns. I rushed over towards the door and as the police came in, I shot at them. Most of them fell because of direct hit but sadly I ran out. I put the guns back and ran at an officer. I jumped, wrapped my arms around his neck while my body swung around and I kicked every officer that was coming my way finally I lifted my body into the air and came down, my grip on the officers neck never leaving. I landed on my feet and gripped the mans arm and flipped him over my shoulder. Hearing a satifying crunch in his arm, as I twisted it, and a yell of pain, I scowled and kicked him in the neck hitting a pressure point causing him to fall unconscious. I looked at the other boys who looked at me in surprise.
"What are you doing standing there give me my bags and lets go!" I shouted holding my arm out. Zayn and Harry tossed me my bags and we took of running though I quickly grabbed the officers loaded gun. As we got inside the car gunshots were going off towards us causing us to duck.
"Drive!!!!!" Niall shouted at Liam who took off. I poked my head and arm out the window and aimed the gun at a cops tire. With careful aiming I shot and to my surprise the bullet went through the tire and the car spun out of control and crashed with the other cop cars crashing into it. I smiled and pulled back inside the car. Sadly we weren't done. More cop cars came on either sides of us. I aimed my arm out the window next to me and shot. The bullet going through the tires. I moved my arm and pressed my arm against Zayn and Harrys chest, I aimed and shot. A clean shot and crashing was that we could hear. I pulled my arm back and pulled off my bandana. I wiped my fingerprints off the gun and tossed it out the window.
"What a workout." I said while the boys gave me a look of surprise.
"You.Are.Awesome." Niall said.
"I'm amazed " Harry said and I laughed.
What a true exilerating feeling.
"I want to do this again." I said smiling leaning my head back.
"Were going to be unstoppable with you here to help us." Louis said.
"Just don't fall in love with me. " I joked.
"Oops, too late." Zayn said teasingly. We all laughed. I truly enjoyed what happened. I want to do this more often.
End of POV.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed your first bank robbery cause theres more to come.
Drama and more intense action will be coming up soon.

Love ya,

Princess700