Hockey: Russia vs. America

UN: More hockey? OK, sure!
Olympics: *sighs* Who's playing this time?
UN: Ame and Rus!
Russia: What the blyat, do I get a say in this?!
UN: Of course not!
USA: *appears from seemingly nowhere* Howdy, Russia. You're going down...
NATO: America's going through a cowboy phase, Sir...
USA: IT'S NOT JUST A PHASE, PARTNER! IT'S WHO I AM!
UN: OK...? Just be here in an hour, you two-
***
Olympics: You may begin in three, two, o- USA, take off that hat, you need a helmet!
USA: That's mean, partner. *shakes his head at Olympics, removing the cowboy hat and replacing it with a helmet*
Olympics: *sighs* You may begin.
USA took off down the rink with the puck, Russia skating furiously after him. The Russian, a glimmer of mischief in his eye, slipped the puck away from the American, gliding away at unthinkable speed in the opposite direction. America swore under his breath, launching himself after Russia almost instantly.
France: I can't look!
Germany: I think there's a stone in my shoe... *flicks the stone away irritably*
France: GERMANY, IT'S GONE-
Russia: AAHHH!
France: -onto the ice. *sighs*
Before anyone else could tell what had even happened, Russia had tumbled over, hitting the ice with a terrifying smack. America, who wasn't far behind him, screamed in terror, unable to stop himself from careering into the Russian's legs, tripping him up and causing him to fall to the ground beside his foe.
Olympics: Is anyone injured?
Russia: THAT IDIOT'S ICE SKATE CUT MY LEG OPEN!
Sure enough, Russia's trousers had a gaping tear at the bottom of the left leg. Blood was visible from beneath the fabric, however it was hardly worse than a large paper-cut, according to WHO, something that proved to be a massive relief to almost everyone.
Olympics: *sighs* Everyone is dismissed; we can't continue with an injured nation. Germany, my office. Now.
Germany: ...Ja, Herr Olympics...