Chapter 48 - New Beginnings

A/N: Edit is from 1012jackson on Fanpop.

Elsa's POV

"Are you sure you don't want to go with us?" Mama asked as she and Papa got ready to leave.

I nodded. "I'm carpooling with my friends. They all just got back in town and this is the first time I'm seeing them since winter break."

"And she's seen us all day every day for the past year," Papa laughed. "Come on, Duna. She doesn't want to go with her parents."

Mama sighed. "Alright. Well, I guess we'll see you there."

I nodded again. "Bye! Love you!"

"Love you too!" they replied as they walked out.

I ran up to my bedroom and slipped on my shoes right as I got a text from Rapunzel saying they were here. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs, stopping for a moment to get a drink of water before going out the door.

"Honk, woman!" Flynn called from the driver's seat. "Hurry up!"

"Did you just say 'honk'?" I asked, getting into the backseat next to Merida.

"Yes. Problem?"

"You're an idiot."

"Well it's good to see you too."

"Hallo." Merida gave me a side hug. "Lovely to see you again, my dear."

"Ugh, I missed you guys!" I said, pouting.

Rapunzel laughed. "Don't worry, love. We'll be here all summer."

A little while later we pulled into the visitors' parking lot at DreamWorks. I looked around as we got out of the car. "They said they'd meet us here, right?"

"THERE THEY ARE!" I heard Bunny yell. I looked over to see him, Tooth, Sandy, Jack, Hiccup, and Astrid coming over to us from the other side of the lot.

"HELLO!" Flynn said, waving. We met in the middle and greeted each other, hugging and fist-bumping. Jack slung his arm around my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek.

"So where are we going?" Rapunzel asked.

"It's gonna be in the pavilion, behind the school." Tooth pointed. "Come on."

We followed the DreamWorks crew around the building to a big outdoor amphitheater-type area and found seats in the "Parents/Visitors" section.

"That jumpsuit looks familiar," I told Tooth as we sat down. "That wouldn't happen to be the one Jack got when he dressed up as you for Halloween last year, would it?"

She laughed. "What can I say, he knows my taste. After I saw it I went and bought one for myself. It's very comfy, and it has pockets!" She beamed as she stuck her hands in the pockets.

"Oh, pockets are rad," Astrid said.

"What is the deal with girls and pockets?" Bunny asked, looking at us.

"Because none of our clothes ever have any!" Tooth whined.

Jack shook his head. "What a shame."

A spider ran across the floor in front of me. I squeaked and moved my feet up onto the bench.

"What's wrong?" Astrid asked.

"Det er en edderkopp."

"Du er en edderkopp," Hiccup said.

"Mor deg er en edderkopp!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY MOM?"

"What is happening?" Flynn asked, looking back and forth between us.