Lucky evening

Third Person POV

At Lily's house

" They will see no one except for [Y/N]." Countess Malievsky-Malevich shook her head.
" How many times do I have to repeat! She is NOT CAPABLE of getting out!" Polina was annoyed.
" Then, I cannot help you."
" Can't their Majesties just come with us and talk to her?" Dimitri cut in. Someone must have heard him, more specifically,  Doweger Empress Marie, because her voice responded from inside. " Tell these young people that my son and his family were humiliated enough tonight."
Polina's eyes flashed with anger." LISTEN YOU OLD... Mm!" Dimitri slapped his hand over her mouth, so she won't say a few words too much.
" What my sister is trying to say, is, we will not go away until His Majesty hears us out."
" How dare you play so cruelty with other people's emotions! Have you no shame?!" Doweger Empress Marie walked out of the house. Polina shoved Dimitri away. " WE HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OFF! NEITHER HAS [Y/N]! It's all fault of that bastard, Gleb Vaganov! " She looked straight into the old woman's eyes.
" That's right, Your Majesty. " Dimitri added." He kept her isolated for 7 years. He told us SHE is dead, so we won't look for her. If it wasn't for some coincidence,we would think so till this day...You see, she's our friend, too... We're the same children she had helped back in 1912..."
" Now we want to help her. And we will not give up." Polina declared.
" You two are very stubborn, aren't you..." Doweger Empress sighed.
" We're probably just as stubborn as you." Dimitri answered.
Marie and Lily exchanged glances.
" Come in..."
As they entered the house, Dimitri put a hand on his sister's shoulder. " Just try to be more... delicate and tactful, OK?" He asked discreetly.
" Dima. I honestly don't care who they are. They're Nastya's family and were close to [Y/N]. That's why I expect them to be nice... But If they're not, I'm not going to be either."
" Polina, you're talking about the imperial family..."
" And who are they? Aliens? " She smiled sarcastically. " They're as much of a human, as all of us are. I have all right to expect from them to be nice, haven't I?" He sighed and shook his head, but didn't say anything anymore...

______________________________________

Back at the hotel , some time later ~

[Y/N] was kneeling by the bed, hugging her pelow and hiding her face in it as she cried.

* Knock knock knock*

" Polina, I appreciate your support and everything, but leave me alone...!"

The person opened the door and came in, the young woman, however, didn't react. She kept on crying...
"If you came to tell me to stop crying, I won't!" Her voice was muffed by the pelow. " I will cry until I have no tears left! Then, I will never cry anymore, I will never laugh anymore and I will never, EVER fall in love again!" She bursted into tears once more as she rambled on. " I'm so pathetic! I didn't even have courage to meet them tonight...! And... Now they probably think Gleb was telling the truth! Nastya probably hates me! I'll never meet Their Majesties, or Olga, Tatiana, or Maria ever again! Not to mention, Alexei! I lost EVERYTHING!"

" Are you sure about that?" She slowly lifted up her head, shock written all over her face. It was not Polina, nor Dimitri, not even Vlad... It was the voice that remaided about the one, she thought she'd never hear, but she wished to hear for past 7 years... Could it be...?
She turned around to see her visitor. A young, handsome man around 20 years old... Looked so familiar... But she couldn't make a fool of herself before stranger if she was mistaken.
" Excuse me, sir... Do we know each other...?" Her voice was trembling. What is she to do now...? Her heart was thundering and hands started to shake... If it was true... If it was him... What was she to do...?

" I believe,we do." He smiled. " This smile... Oh God..." She stood up and came a little closer to him...
" I...I am the countess [Y/N] Andrieyevna Ipolitova, sir..." She spoke quietly, and curtsied.He nodded and bowed slightly to her. " I am the Crowned Prince Alexei Nikolaievich Romanov.