The perfect beginning

Third Person POV

" So you're saying, Gleb made this whole thing up?"
" I know what things that survived fire look like! And that handkerchief was completely clean! And that stain of blood looked strange, too!"
" What do you mean?"
"It looks like someone stained it on purpose." Hanna was doing her best to convince Anastasia Polina and Yana that something was wrong. The rest was too devastated and they wouldn't believe...
" Actually there was quite a little of that blood if you think about it..." [Y/N]'s younger sister mumbled.
" Huh?" Anastasia was confused as Yana continued. " Alexei has hemophilia, doesn't he? So if Gleb really tried to stop the bleeding, as he told us later on, that handkerchief would be completely covered in blood... Meanwhile, there was only one stain. Not even so big..."
" What actually do you suggest?"
" It really looks as if someone for some reason stain that handkerchief on propose..."
" To convince us!" Anastasia exclaimed. " So we would believe Alyosha is dead!"
" What about Dimitri and Siergiey...? Yana asked quietly.
" Technically, there's no proof, they're dead..." Polina shrugged.
" Girls! They can all be alive!" Anastasia exclaimed happily.
" That's what I'm trying to tell you, for like 30 minutes!" Hanna threw her arms up into the air.
" So what are we going to do now?" Dimitri's sister asked.
" We have to tell [Y/N/n]!" Anastasia demanded, but Yana shook her head with a sigh. " Not a chance. She had to take the medicine to finally fall asleep... She's been crying literally for whole night..."
" Poor thing... " Hanna sighed softly.
" Yeah, try to get into her shoes. She thinks she's lost the man of her life, and now she has to marry someone she doesn't love in order to fulfill her beloved's last will..." Polina agreed.

______________________________________

[Y/N] layed on the bed, curled up as she fiddled with her engagement ring.  She still didn't take the medicine that was left for her... She didn't want to go to sleep... She wanted to memorize him.. " Was it really your last will, Alyosha...?" She whispered." Would you want for me to marry Gleb...?"

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

[Y/N]: I've seen dark before... But not like this... It's so cold... It's so empty... It's so numb... It seems like my life's over... The lights are out... In the darkness... I just want to succumb...

She never, ever thought that Juliet character from " Romeo and Juliet" can be this relatable... But now, she understood it all too well... She would gladly drink a poison now...

[Y/N]: You've always been around... You always have... Now you're gone to a place I cannot find... This grief has a gravity...It pulls me down...
Still I hear a voice, whispers in my mind... " You are lost... Hope is gone.. But you must... Go on and do the next right thing..."

Can there be a day... Beyond this night...? I don't know anymore what is true! I can't find my direction... I'm all alone... The only star to guide my heart was you...!
How to rise go through it all, when it's not you, I'm going for?

Still, she had to be strong. For him. If this is what he would have wanted, she'll do it!

[Y/N]: I'll do the next right thing...

She stumbled as she tried to stand up from the bed.

[Y/N] : I'll stand up... Once again... I will do what I can to do the next right thing...