Kenley and Harper's Night in College (Bonus)

"Why are we doing this again?" I asked as we headed towards the Pi Kappa Alpha house for a party. It was the first week of our senior year, and I really had hoped to avoid these situations, since I hadn't met anyone good at a frat party during my entire college career.

Harper looked over, a twinkle in her brown eyes. "Because you need to get laid, and so do I! We need to start the school year out with a literal bang, and then we know it's gonna be a good one."

I stopped still, and she took two more steps before she turned to look at me. "You really think a frat party is the place to do that? How many times have we gone to one and had a good night? I had only one date based on a frat party, and that was two years ago and the date sucked! And we both know you hate frat boys! So, why the hell are we even considering this?"

She sighed, and then walked back to me. "Kenley, every party is different. Maybe tonight is the night we each find someone. Maybe we'll get lucky. Maybe there are a few girls at the end of the night that never found anyone and just want a warm body to share their bed."

"And what about you?" I asked. "Do you just want a warm body?"

She shrugged, a smirk on her face. "I've been using my damned vibrator all summer, and I need a real dick so I can calm down for classes! Do you really want me sitting in Professor Atkin's class while I'm dreaming about a big cock?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "I don't want to ever know about you dreaming about big cocks! Fine, we'll go find a guy for you, but if this ends up with me in some stranger's bed with a hangover, then I'm going to kick your ass."

"Fine, fine!" she huffed, then grabbed my hand and pulled me along towards the thumping music that was just down the street.

Two hours later, I was really ready to kick her ass. I didn't need to wait until the following morning, I was already feeling like crap about the evening. It was like being back in high school with a bunch of idiots doing what drunk people do, and the stench of beer and smoke permeating my hair and clothes. There were groups of people playing beer pong, spin the bottle, never have I ever, and pretty much any other game you could imagine. I'd been hit on by at least a dozen drunk guys, and not a single girl was making my gaydar go off at all. Harper looked equally miserable, as a guy she'd dated last year was there, and wouldn't stop following her around and scaring off any potential new guys. I'd shoved him away from her several times, but he seemed to be like a piece of toilet paper stuck to your shoe and kept reappearing when you didn't want him to.

"Come on." Harper said as she handed me another beer. I'd already had more hard ciders than I could count and curled my lip at the beer before shrugging in resignation. I was happily buzzed, and it made this party tolerable. "I need to get away from Barry, so we're going to find the first damn game we can and make sure he can't sit next to me." 

At this point I was in full wing woman mode, and my sole goal was to make sure Barry stayed away from Harper, and ensure that she got laid. I could do that. "You got it!" Harper quickly dragged me down into the cellar, which was surprisingly filled with little two person tents that were scattered around the giant basement.

We were surprised to see that they were playing seven minutes in heaven, with heaven being in the tents, but they were using a selection method that I'd seen before. "Come on! We have room for two more!" called out a shirtless frat boy. I wasn't in the mood to be locked in a tent for 7 minutes with a drunk guy, but worst case I'd knee him in the balls. A lot.

"We're in!" Harper yelled to him, getting a cheer in return.

"Okay!" the guy yelled. "Everyone reach into the hat and pull out a nut or a bolt! Find the other piece that screws them together, and you can go.... well.... Screw!" He held up a worn cowboy hat, and immediately people started to reach into it, grabbing whatever fastener that they could.