~Been reaching for the stars~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin was twirling around on his daddy's swivel chair in his office as he carelessly chewed his gum and waited for the man's arrival his father of course. It was very early in the morning he opted for violence for him, he was just in his skinny ripped jeans and a baseball jacket on and his hair parted in between, yes nothing like an office look kind of wear "where is he?" he sighed impatiently as he touched a few decorations on the table to kill his boredom.

You might think why he didn't call him well, no one hides better than his father when he wants something from him, well apparently nothing normal, it's always his weird needs and the CEO wasn't ready for any drama.

Just then the door swang open revealing the CEO's assistant followed by himself from behind "oh it's you" the man didn't look surprised at all, he boredly looked at his son as he took his coat and handed it to his assistant "dad" Jimin chirped with a smile, well a convincing smile and the man didn't have to guess that his son was up to something "what now?" he asked as Jimin stood up and let him sit back to his chair.

"Remember the Kim family?" he started "yes what about them?" he asked confused, "what are our enemies doing in our resort let's kick them out" Jimin said it so simple like the sky is blue and Mr Park only looked at him like he said the most unreasonable thing ever "what, don't look at me like that, give me the power I'll take them out for you" he tried again.

The Kim family comes third in the biggest ever successful companies in Seoul as Park were second in line, but these two are the biggest competitors and definitely rivals but only in business, but there is a problem Jimin doesn't like their guts even a bit, his hate was personal nothing related to business and so hearing they are in one of their resorts for a stay it made his blood boil.

"Jimin it's just business, we are earning from them just staying even now it's partly business i don't see anything wrong with it" Mr Park tried to explain to his super stubborn kid who he knew wasn't even listening at this point "what if they do something to ruin the resort's reputation think about it" Jimin wasn't really going to let go, was he? "No can do" was the blunt answer he received before the man busied himself in work God he had a lot to do, his son's demand can wait "urgh...." Jimin groaned and stomped his feet on the ground like a kid who has been denied candy, he turned around and walked out as Mr. Park looked up at Jimin's disappearing figured with a smile "still a kid, I spoilt him a lot" he got back to work.
.
.

Jimin got in his car angrily as Yoongi his bodyguard was sat at the driver's seat, yes he can do both "how did it go?" he asked seeing the other's puffed up face and knew it didn't go too well and that's when Jimin's phone buzzed off, it was Taemin calling, what a jerk, he picked up his call "FUCK OFF!!" he literally screamed at him without waiting for an answer from that ugly voice of  his and threw his phone at the back seat.

"Actually I have something to make you feel better" Yoongi suggested "if it's that pink cotton candy I dont want it" he looked out uninterested "I found him" that made Jimin look at him "Jungkook I found him, he works in this coffee shop_" he didn't let him finish when the other almost jumped on him "you found daddy, take me to him please" he had this big grin on him his sour mood already replaced with excitement, the way he can change like a chameleon instantly is something Yoongi got used to "ok let's go" Yoongi stepped on it as they drived down the city of Seoul.
.
.
It wasn't later they stopped at the said Cafe 'Munch Inn' scribble in golden color on the board, smell of nice baking wafting from the place and scent of coffee, it smelt heavenly, Yoongi was sure he wanted to try out the coffee "so he works here as a barrista" he gave him few pointers "he looked like a mafia lord to me are you sure it's really him" Jimin was loosing intrest "come inside and look for yourself" Yoongi suggested and he draggly went inside.

There were a few customers here and there enjoying their shares but Jimin isn't interested in that, he looked more around and that's when his eyes met what he wanted to see at the moment "Jungkook, this order is for table 4" he saw him taking the tray and walking over the said table.

Jimin was drooling he didn't think he would be slapped with this sight and it hurt in a good way, his daddy fantasy was in a white shirt which he folded it's sleeves up his tattoes screaming sexy, black pants and a brown apron and he was shamelessly checking him out while he bit his lip "fuck he is the one" he mumbled to himself he can't break the stare from this Greek God.

"Sir what do you want to order?" he heard a voice asking him and he looked back at him almost wanting to roll his eyes for disrupting, but again he wasn't the only one, the guy was kinda shook when Jimin had turned to him, guess his charms were already on work, well will these charms work on the barrista too? he was looking forward to it.

"I want him to serve me" he said in a seductive voice as he eyed Jungkook shamelessly who had now walked behind the counter "what would you want to order" the said guy to be Jungkook asked politely his doe eyes behind those stern eyes making him look innocent but Jimin knew better "you" Jimin decided to take this to a flirt mode "and a mocha" he licked his lips "are you perhaps flirting with me?" the guy asked and Jimin leaned forward "and probably checking you out" he really didn't have an ounce of shamelessness in him, the other guy beside was blushing mad and decide this conversation wasn't for him.

"Am Jimin" he introduced and Jungkook looked at his awaiting hand before shaking it for a brief second "I work here" he introduced just like that " I know Jungkook I know" Jimin rolled his eyes as he was handed his mocha "enjoy" the barrista said before walking off to serve the others and Jimin sipping his mocha with intrest "am definitely enjoying" he eyed him one last time before he walked out to be met with Yoongi "good work hyung" he felt satisfied "anything for my boss" he replied back "I'll treat you tonight let's go" he smirked, oh now that's interesting...
..
..
..
..

"Am Jimin" he introduced and Jungkook looked at his awaiting hand before shaking it for a brief second "I work here" he introduced just like that " I know Jungkook I know" Jimin rolled his eyes as he was handed his mocha "enjoy" the barrista said ...

YOUR VOTES 🙈

YOUR COMMENTS 🥺 🥺