~you spin me up high~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Boss that was quite a show!" One of my men said cheerfully as the rest joined the chitchat like little chicks "you saw how he jumped on him, God if it were me and those sinful lips were on my body it would get me on my knees" he added as they snickered more "it was fucking sexy" another remarked while I listened to them, now thinking back is when my mind comes back to reality "boss how was it?" and now they want details too? "You'll are interested in live porno or what?" I ask but they seemed to have imagined the ideas and now they are looking freaky at me "jeez snap out of it" I warn and turn away as they wouldn't stop talking about what just happened until a sentence caught my attention

"If boss doesn't like Park Jimin, I would love to have him under me, whin-" a glare and he instantly shut up "Park Jimin is none of you to even look at he's mine" I say possessively without even noticing it and the guys grin at me, here we go again "do you like him?" "Is he your boyfriend already?" and a bunch of questions arose as I was left thinking to myself. Indeed Jimin's sinful lips and lilth body would bring any man on their knees and I am not the strongest soldier out there, he pulled that move on purpose and he actually succeeded in getting a reaction from me can't believe I was hard from just that, that's why our recent sex was so high on libido like two dogs in heat and am not even complaining.

"What was that all about?" Namjoon asks beside me and I smirk "I just wanted to play around" he shakes his head with a small smile "really Jk, a kiss that yourself couldn't break out from?" he questions and I look else's where but his eyes, sometimes his IQ reads the deepest secrets "it's just a play" I remind more like to myself "if you say so even if we both know it's not" is all he says leaving me thinking alot and it makes me want to gulp down ten bottle of hot scotch to stop thinking about all this, about him.

Yes I used Jimin to get more into the Parks and sleeping around wasn't planned at all guess we both fell in the trap of pleasure but that's all, my plans still count and it won't stop until I get my hands on that Goddamn murderer myself.
.
.
THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Why the fuck were you so godamn late?" the unhappy client, a business tycoon asks while Jimin takes out his cigarette and Yoongi lights it up for him Jimin having no time for this. "You have any idea how hard it was to bring this in the country?, to you?" Jimin asks calmly while letting the smoke create patterns in the air while the old hag with wide red eyes kept staring at him with anger "that's none of my business, what I care about is giving me the stuff" he spoke trying really hard to get the words out "and here it is, pay up" Jimin instructed while the old man handed Yoongi a silver brief case and immediately Jimin walks away caring about no one's of the opinions of anyone.

When all the deliveries were done by himself that night he decided he wanted to get laid, after all this mess he wants to fucking rest and not just sleeping. The first thing he does is reaching up to Jungkook's apartment. He doesn't even bother to knock he knew the passcode of the door. Walking in he was met with Jungkook draped in a towel like he was just done washing up 'he can't be the masked man can he?' Jimin thinks back to the random man who he just kissed not a while ago, he had his suspicions he could be someone he knew, someone like Jungkook but if Jungkook was here then it must be another person, he wasn't let to think much because a meal was standing right infront of him.

"I see dinner served" he smirked and Jungkook turned around giving him a show making Jimin smack that bun biting his lips, guess he wasn't the only one horny now....
Jimin traced Jungkook's abs with a finger loving how buff he was and how seductive the water rolled on his magnificent body, he was created differently and only for him and now he was gonna savour this meal.

He got to his knees and looked up seductively to Jungkook who only smirked "who knew you could get onto your knees for me now doll" he teased "I will only do this once" Jimin warned and Jungkook took the hit with scoff letting Jimin do anything to him.

Jimin slowly unwrapped that towel that was dangerously hanging onto his small waist but also because it wasn't supposed to be there it was blocking a nice view. He licked his lips when he was smacked in the face with Jungkook's heavy hard on "you dog" Jimin threw a remark "he was hungry the moment your walked in here" Jungkook shrugged while letting his tip touch Jimin's plump lips and Jimin the pro he is got down to business.

He slowly licked his shaft from the bottom to his tip teasingly before moving down again making Jungkook groan, he wasn't touching the needy part he was such a good tease and Jungkook wasn't the patient type "no teasing baby" Jimin licked his tip a few more times before swallowing him whole making Jungkook to grunt, gosh he loved that.

He bobbled him in and out and let his hand to the rest of the job enjoying how Jungkook moaned his name. Jungkook after having enough restrain he held Jimin's back of the head pulling him more closely and going in hard fucking his mouth. "You like that huh?" Jungkook asks hitting the back of his throat and saying a string of dirty words. Jimin's eyes were turning glossy Jungkook really was huge but he can take him he was enjoying this a little too much. "Fuck am gonna cum" he increased his pace going in and out of Jimin's beautiful lips "these lips were meant for my cock" he said and an orgasm hit him so hard blinding his sight for a while. Jimin licked him dry and didn't let out a drop. "Good boy" Jungkook patted "your turn"

Jimin was quick out of his clothes as Jungkook helped him, he yelped when he was carried up to the small table in the room Jungkook making him lay down legs open wide and everything out for Jungkook's hungry eyes "pretty" he bent down and pecked his pretty dick that was begging for attention but Jungkook had other plans.

He pulled Jimin closer and got down on him "I am going to eat you up" is the warning he said before Jimin's mouth was filled with moans "fuc..k Jungkook...." he could barely breathe as Jungkook ate him like a hungry beat, "fuck you taste so good" Jungkook's tongue went in deeper licking and sucking his rim like food while Jimin was left a moaning mess Jungkook wasn't really kidding his tongue driving him insane and he was about to cum, "no touching" Jungkook warned as he held Jimin's hands back and thrusted his tongue in and out of him "you are going to cum from my tongue" he smirked and resumed his work.

"F..fuck yes there am about...." Jimin could barely say a word he was moaning so loud that the neighbors were about to knock their door down to silence them not that he cared nor did Jungkook. "Ahh...... Jungkook...." he screams his name when an orgasm hits moaning out loud and before could completely chase his orgasm Jungkook went deep balls in him making him scream out loud "fuck so tight" Jungkook groaned leaving no room for Jimin to adjust and went rough on him, well Jimin likes it rough and he would give him exactly that.

He fucked him hard on that table holding Jimin's hand above his head with one arm and the other pumping him from below, he was already seeing stars, Jungkook knew exactly what his body craved. And Jungkook's possessiveness kept on marking his body like a painter leaving no place untouched.

"Fuck....cum with me baby" he increased his pace going even faster than before the both screamed out their names and panting above each other with me smiles 'nuh, sex with Jimin is something that can't be replaced' Jungkook thought. He pulled Jimin up to his arms while Jimin wrapped his arms and legs around him. "Let's rest" he said and laid down Jimin still hooked onto him and pulling the sheets above them "goodnight puppy" Jimin purred and Jungkook smiled at him pecking his lips "goodnight doll" he replied, was this still a game though?...
.
.
.
That smut part was so random 😹 I wasn't really planning on writing it there but 👁️👄👁️💦

Anyway vote and comment 😜

This😏