~Am out of my mind~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I can't believe that brat, he yet again out smarted us" Lisa known as Jimin's aunt voiced out angrily as he paced around their bedroom in only a night gown, "Honey calm down" her husband tried to touch her shoulder but pat it away "I can't calm down don't you get it, everytime his ideas are taken he's rising to that CEO chair and you know we can't let it happen, he can't be the next CEO our chances are failing we have to do something asap" she bit her nails in nervousness, she can't believe all her plans are being ruined by only Jimin, he hates the boy to her guts.

Ji_kyoung her husband was really frustrated at this point, all he wanted was to bond more with his wife but she seemed so busy for him so he decided to just sleep it off like always the sexual frustration was a lot to handle, Lisa kept on talking while he drifted off to sleep yet again nothing surprising there.
.
.
Lisa made it downstairs in the big ass mansion that the family shared including Jimin and his father, well as cute for a family as it sounds it was quite the opposite, the mansion is so big that it feels like an estate everyone having their own part of the mansion, barely eat together because of an excuse of being busy. Mr Park all he wanted is his family to be closer but a lot of things happen behind his back in a mask of family but deep down are demons, good enough they barely meet so no fights between them but something was definitely brewing up in a silent pot.

"He makes me so mad" Taehyun Lisa's son was shouting curses after curses, his parents mostly his mom was fighting for him to get the position of CEO but he has a tough competition ahead of him and that's none other than Jimin everyone seemed to have a problem with Jimin he was such a big obstacle.

"He makes me mad too" Lisa added as he joined the conversation and took a seat where the other in-laws were. Lisa has a sister Louis with an older son Felix, their parents aka grandmother and grandfather who were apparently in their room, Hobi and Jin are Jimin's cousins, short family introduction the others for later.

Jin and Hobi along with Felix have always been on Jimin's side but silently that's why they never said a thing when they threw curses onto Jimin, Jin even became uncomfortable and walked away not wanting to be part of the conversation.

"We should come up with a way to pull him down" Taehyun began "you mean like coming up with better ideas for the upcoming project?" Hobi gave them a side eye followed by a smirk, Lisa frowning at his words "are you mocking us?" she asked in disbelief "whose side are you on again?" Taehyun glared at him as Hobi shrugged "that's the best idea" he added while standing up and walking away leaving the two fuming "I can't believe him" Lisa said with a scoff "don't mind him we have other important things to think about" he sat down honestly nothing to their sleeves yet.

Jimin walked in the house with messy hair his jacket on his arm dancing to no music "look whose back" Teahyun scoffed as Jimin glanced at his side now noticing the others too "oh is this a family gathering or sorry my bad, a failure gathering" he grinned making Taehyun hold his fists in anger, "see ya" he waved carelessly and walked up stairs with no care.
.
.
"Hyung~" Jimin sang when he spotted his favourite person in this house atleast he cared "Hey, wait did you drink?" Jin made a disgusting face and Jimin immediately checked himself, he looked a mess "give me a minute" he stumbled over the bathroom and closed himself in taking a quick bath as soon as possible, Jin only chuckled "don't take long" he reminded.

It wasn't far as 5minutes later Jimin was done with freshening up, and was already in his pajamas, he saw Jin at the end of the bed sewing something, one of his favourite things, Jin loves sewing cute things.

"What are you making today hyung?" Jimin asked as he sat beside Jin a towel drapped on his neck, looking too innocent for someone who didn't just slash off someone's dick.

"Give me a minute am almost done here" Jimin nodded as he waited looking keenly to how his fingers moved professional along the threads and needles, looking at it now it's very appealing to the eyes giving that soft calm within your soul.

"It's done" Jin's voice brought him back to from his thoughts "let's see am sure this will definitely fit you" he said proudly and stood in front of Jimin and placing the soft purple and pink sweater on Jimin's torso "I knew it, it will fit exactly how I imagined" he concluded "this mine?" Jimin asked excitedly like he doesn't have a bigger closet from Jin's own hand made "no it's for your soul silly" he added sarcastically making the both giggle "I love it" he hugged him and walked to his closet to keep it safe.

"Come here" Jin signalled to the bed and Jimin sat beside him the older taking the towel and drying his hair "how did the last meeting go?" he asked, even though most of the family members were into family business Jin wasn't, he's a designer, top brand with his magical hands to make beautiful wear, Hobi and Felix were the same not really into family business at all. Hobi loves his computers and Felix loves singing a typical idol kpop star life.

"The meeting......I once again embarrassed them infront of dad" he giggled feeling proud "no wonder they were angry" Jin chuckled "once again am proud of you, I believe in you and that your very smart though you cover all the talent with that bratty attitude of yours" he scolded only for Jimin to laugh along with him it was so damn true that's for sure

"So hyung your favourite pretty boy actually got himself a very handsome daddy..." he began and Jin made himself comfortable in Jimin's bed "is he like the last one, you said so the last time" Jin pointed out boredly "no no, this one is very sexy and has a tatoo on his arm" he melted away as he spoke making Jin's ears perk up "tell me more" and the daily gossip went on.
.

.

.

They so cute 🥺

They so cute 🥺

I hope to see your comments 🥺🥺🥺