~Tell me will i find myself again~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Yoongi patiently waited for his boss while sat on the small four chaired table tapping onto it as the rest of the bodyguards were standing outside Jungkook's door guarding it.
Jungkook came back with Jimin in his arms not letting him do a thing like walking while Yoongi watched all these quietly. Jimin was either playing with Jungkook's lip piercing or just messing with his hair while Jungkook just let him getting himself a seat in front of Yoongi, Jimin in his lap.

Call it possessive but Jungkook saw Yoongi as a threat if you call it like that, he was a competition in Jungkook's eyes and Jungkook wasn't gonna let him have what was 'his'
"Don't worry it's the medicine" Jungkook meant Jimin's behavior and Yoongi nodded. One of the guards walked in with some food deliveries Jungkook had ordered earlier now that he couldn't make that breakfast thanks to someone "bring it in" Yoongi ordered as the guard nodded and placed in on the table Jungkook immediately serving himself and Jimin who immediately giggled when he saw it was pancakes. "Sorry I ordered for two" Jungkook pointed to the breakfast and Yoongi nodded "I came here for master" Yoongi went straight to the point immediately.

Jungkook nodded while feeding Jimin who fed him too with a smile 'he barely eats' Yoongi silently reminded himself 'he wouldn't let anyone feed him too this- new' he was digesting the new information he was faced by right now. Jimin was always the enclosed one, he can't eat just anything because he's been poisoned for so many times by his own family. He grew not to trust anyone at all he's his own person and would absolutely not get anyone close to him until Jungkook happened.

Yoongi thought Jungkook was just one of Jimin's obsession which he would get bored of in less than two days but it's been months now, there was something else going on here. Though Yoongi did have his own doubts now that looking at Jungkook in front of him fully he can easily say Jungkook isn't as normal as he looks, with his years of experience he can say Jungkook isn't just any normal barista Jimin thinks he is. He sighed as he held his hair in internal frustration who's gonna tell Jimin that, because he would kill Yoongi before he spoke anything against Jungkook. Looking up at the two happily eating their breakfast he knew it would be hard to convince him.

"So Yoongi hyung what brings you here?" Jimin asked the moment they were done with breakfast Jungkook wiping off the remnants of the honey beside his plump lips not minding whatever discussion was going on between them.

"Master your presence is needed at the company you must be there" hearing that Jimin groans slumping his head back on Jungkook's chest "you don't have to go if you don't want to" Jungkook whispered in his ears and Jimin smiles caressing Jungkook's hair
"Your not part of this conversation" Yoongi grits his teeth now getting annoyed with Jungkook after fixing a few puzzles in his head "don't force him" Jungkook fires back glaring at Yoongi now "do you even have any idea how sick he was, his wound is barely healed you know that?" Yoongi widen his eyes at the revelation looking at Jimin who looked away guilty "why didn't you tell me?" Yoongi asked in a worried tone "don't worry am ok now" Jimin says standing up "look am good" he smiles.

"Puppy I gotta go have some unfinished business ok" Jimin says while pulling Jungkook in a kiss who kisses back with the same want and giving that jibooty a very nice squeeze while Yoongi looked away Jungkook was doing that of course on purpose.

Waiting down stairs as per Jungkook's request he got Jimin ready of course in his own clothes seems Jimin should have his own spare clothes soon. "Take care of yourself?" Jungkook said with a hint of seriousness in his voice "am not a kid" Jimin defended "says the one who passed out on me last night" Jungkook says while making Jimin wear his shoes "that was-" Jimin couldn't defend himself on that "just...take care of your wound it won't heal if you don't and you I will be right in front of you if you don't" Jimin smirked "is that a threat Jeon?" Jimin wasn't listening now was he? "Park Jimin it's an order" Jimin felt a shiver ran down on his spine for a second Jungkook was giving out powerful Mafia boss that almost made Jimin weak in the knees 'fuck' he groaned internally trying to control not to pounce on Jungkook right now, that was hot for some reasons.

"You hear me, Park Jimin" Jungkook growled at him and Jimin almost forgot how to speak for a second "yes, dadd-y ...i mean of course" he smiled nervously at Jungkook's authority and he knew well he was damn serious "lets go" Jimin was turning to go before he was immediately pulled off the ground making a dramatic gasp "i can walk-" he shut up the moment Jungkook threw him a glare 'jeez he's scary' he thought to himself as he pampered Jungkook's neck with wet kisses to distract him, of course it worked.

Reaching to the ground floor were three black cars parked, Jungkook carefully put Jimin in the car and putting a seatbelt onto him "take care of yourself" he spoke with the same serious tone making Jimin giggle "of course puppy" he pulled him in and connected their lips in a surprisingly soft kiss. Slow with assurance of a uncertain and meaningful making Jimin smile and there it was Jungkook saw it for the second time "your blushing" he whispered in his ears and Jimin went wide eyed at that "no i did not" he denied patting his face and looking away "whatever makes you sleep at night Dollie" Jungkook said with a wink and shut the door with a chuckle, seems Jimin didn't like to be seen getting all soft but he's the Jeon Jungkook a barista, or was he?

Yoongi didn't waste time and immediately drove off having enough for this morning he already has his suspicions on Jungkook and sent a man to watch over him secretly as the Jikook couple were making out. Jimin on the other side took his phone and used it as a mirror to look at his burning face, he was indeed blushing "what's wrong with me" he groaned

 Jimin on the other side took his phone and used it as a mirror to look at his burning face, he was indeed blushing "what's wrong with me" he groaned

"where to master?" Yoongi asked and Jimin's soft bubbly voice was replaced with a professional unbothered one "to the company" he more like ordered.

.

.

should i even continue this??

planning on putting it on hold since it's not getting feedback