~I wanna stay in this dream~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Taemin wakes up with a blurry sight his limbs shackled, the unknown room reeking of decay and the walls pulse with malevolence. It took him a minute to realize the situation he was in right now making him widen his eyes his pulse running as fast as possible. Looking at his body his hands were bounded too and he was just in his boxers he tries to remember how he got in here in the first place.
Him and his friends were outside waiting for Jimin's lover to show up with a bag full of cash and a panicked face what they didn't realize that he already got here before they knew it, the attack was sudden to even prepare and he finally faced the man who swore to kill him and before he could react a punch to his face knocked him out and now he was here.

"Shit" he cursed to himself afraid to even make the tiniest voice "I have to get out of here" he mumbled before looking beside him only to realize his friends were tied up like him and they looked like they had a beating for a year worth, were they even still alive? he got scared....

A man enters clad in black leather, his eyes gleam with sadistic pleasure carrying a wicked blade that he was playing around with it's sharp edges., he shivered. "Who....are you!" he asks with a trembling voice
"When I lay my hands on you I'll make sure to cut off those dirty hands that touched him anywhere and will torture you for so long that you would seek death from me" the voice spoke his face barely visible "does that ring any bells?" he asked and Taemin gulp choosing to stay silent for now.

The man steps forward and a massive hand grips his throat squeezing the life out of him "I asked a question" that deep voice again, ofcourse he remembers "yes, yes, Jimin's... boyfriend" he spoke to save his ass and the grip loosened making him pant for air.

"You dare lay your filthy hands on my boy" he gritted his teeth his face now visible to Taemin making him shudder more, to say Jungkook was mad would be an understatement he was furious that's what happens when you get obsessed with someone and would literally do anything for them "I'll keep my words" he smirked as he sliced shallow cuts across Taemin's skin on his torso, Taemin's screams echo in the room and anyone from outside could imagine the pain he was going through "it's just a small cut dont be a pussy I promised to break these dirty fingers of yours" Jungkook had a sinister smirk on him as he gave a death stare at Taemin who started to try breaking free but Jungkook only chuckled at him "save your energy to walk to Lucifer later" and the first finger was broken letting out the most painful scream
"Screw you what the fuck is your problem!!" he shouted and Jungkook looked at him "my problem is you touched what's mine" he reminded and Taemin had the audacity to laugh like a maniac "that slut you say, ahhhhhh!!" another two fingers broken "7 to go" Jungkook counted "am sorry man ok, am sorry" he was now crying like a baby and that was satisfying to look at making Jungkook grin more, Jungkook carelessly went on making lazy cuts on Taemin who kept on thrashing but failed to move an inch.

Jungkook went on with his slow torture until the ten finger were off, he was looking all bloody and panting barely alive "k...kill me" he finally gave up, him and death was a thin line between them he was beyond unrecognizable and Jungkook found satisfaction in that. "I'll give it you" is the last thing Taemin heard before he met his end.

"What about these two?" One of Jungkook's men asked and Jungkook took out his knife kneeling down on Taemin's lifeless body even a miracle could not bring him back to life that was a lie. "Need someone to pass on the message" he scribbled a JJK symbol on his chest and a little rose beside the word "they'll know when not to mess with my territory, and those two will live their whole life in trauma" with that he walked off as his men finished up the work, gotta send that parcel soon.
.
"Wasn't that a bit harsh?" Is the first thing Namjoon spoke to Jungkook when he was smoking "I did a little digging, he was involved in Jimin's two kidnapping, try to get him drugged many times in the club and was his bully in school secretly and you won't believe but he was part of my father's murder" Namjoon had his mouth wide open like a fish, what did he just hear "I didn't kill him for nothing, I got a clue and now his father is next he'll tell me exactly what he did" Jungkook spoke with a poker face and Namjoon didn't ask much even though he wanted to know "I'll tell you more later right now I have to see how my baby is doing" with that he drove off leaving Namjoon just staring at his disappearing car "only love can do this"
.
.
Jimin stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes meeting with a white ceiling unknown room to him looking beside him was Taehyung who had already dozed off, he felt a bandage on his head and his clothes was just a piece of shirt smelling of Jungkook, he knew underneath the shirt there was nothing inside.

"Tae" he softly called and Taehyung was already up "oh my God you woke up" he was already on his side hugging the life out of him "how long was I out?" he asked sitting up a headache kicking immediately "two days" Taehyung replied "my dad and hyung must have gone crazy already" the both chuckled before hugging each other "we are ok, we are fine thanks to your boyfriend" with the mention of boyfriend Jimin looked at Taehyung "what boyfriend" he was confused "what, that man who stormed in like a knight in a shinning amor and carried you out like a princess" Taehyung spoke dreamingly making Jimin chuckle, he never changed did he?

"Where is he?" for some reason he wanted to see him "he was here a while ago and went out to buy food" just then the door clicked open and Jungkook walked in with a few bags in his hand "You woke up" he quickly placed down the food and Taehyung took it. Jungkook sat near Jimin and the other male was quick on his lap hugging the life out him and so was Jungkook "I fucking missed you" Jungkook mumbled to his ear and Jimin had his eyes closed feeling Jungkook 'as expected I have really grown soft am fucked aren't i' Jimin thought as he melted in Jungkook's embrace.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin shook his head refusing to look up "I'll be downstairs" Taehyung spoke and walked out leaving the two alone "I have this stupid headache" Jungkook was quick to take the meds the doctor prescribed before leaving "take this it will help" Jimin like good boy took it and gulped it down still on Jungkook's lap not planning on moving anytime soon "now rest while the meds help" Jimin was already shaking his head in no "I slept..for two days and want me to rest... again" his voice slurred filled with sleep, well the meds effect.

"I'll be here with you" Jungkook promised as he laid them down Jimin cuddled to his chest "you won't leave?" he asked with his eyes closed but arms holding onto Jungkook for dear life "I will not" with that assurance he slept peacefully as Jungkook smiled kissing his forehead 'fuck, how can I not fucking like you' he had his mental struggles too...
..
..

"I'll be here with you" Jungkook promised as he laid them down Jimin cuddled to his chest "you won't leave?" he asked with his eyes closed but arms holding onto Jungkook for dear life "I will not" with that assurance he slept peacefully as Jungkoo...

READY FOR JIMIN'S MUSE ALBUM?🥹🥹🥹