I'm getting used to a drama-like story

JUNGKOOK'S POV
(fucking finally)

"What's the scheduled for today?" i asked Namjoon Hyung my personal assistant maybe way more than just an assistant he takes care most of everything when am not around. He took out his tab and checked today's schedule "you have a meeting with the board members and staff" "urgh" i groan to that, i hate those 'know it well' old asses, as if they didn't make it hard for me to have that CEO chair two years ago "and later you have to check out the 'stuff' that came in to see if it's to your liking" i nodded to that "and a meet up with Lee Bitgma" to that name i paused a bit and looked at Hyung "who's this person?" i asked "He's the Husband of Park Louis from the Park family" i thought a bit, "interesting, i wonder what he wants" i looked at hyung again "he's your baby's uncle" he teased and i smirked, this will be fun. We both made it to the meeting area and made quite an entrance, everyone's eyes snapped at us

"he is finally here"

"its a surprise he actually came"

"He's so handsome" and the whispers continued while the main board members had scowls on their faces "am here" i announced with a smirk and headed for the head chair everyone bowing to me, yes they should know who the boss is after all...

Might be wondering who the hell i am? sit and learn about me.

.

.

Am Jeon Jungkook, the bastard son of 'Jeon Joon-sik', my father. Yes i was born out of wedlock what can i say my father's first love wasn't recognized. Forced into an arranged marriage even after my father was the richest man alive he still couldn't surpass the arranged marriage my grandfather had made up. I know you might think my father was helpless or anything but he was dumb enough not to use his power against the old man, no point of talking about the dead right?

Apparently my father had kept us overseas for as long as I remembered life wasn't really simple and my mother was depressed because dad wouldn't choose her over the other woman, though for me she tried her best to be there and happy but i knew better than her smiling face and that's what made me work harder. My father forced me into business school and other things that I didn't understand by then, I was still a kid and I couldn't say no so I followed along later I was indeed grateful for the hard lessons he impacted on me, I thought he was just selfish and never cared about us but in reality it was a cruel world out there, he was protecting us and he was training me to be strong and here I am.

I ran his business from overseas and no one knew about me until it was read onto his will. He suddenly had an accident and his car was in shreads over the cliff but his body was never found, it was a disaster. His wife had a son almost my age and she fought for him the CEO chair but the will said otherwise my father chose me as the next heir and everyone was bitter about it including the old man, my grandfather.

He still plays hard to impress and I could barely care after all I was the best and he wouldn't deny it unlike his other grandson who almost gambled the company away but I brought it back to it's stand point.

My mission of coming to Korea was to find the murder of my father because it was not an accident and I'll find whoever it was. I came a few months ago and no one knew a thing of it because I was under an impression of a barista and it was only easier to investigate around and that starting with Mr.Park, yes the Park group, he was the last person on my father's call log and by the looks of it they were on some sort of disagreement and why?

So he was the first priority to investigate and that explains my reason of visiting the Park cooperation company. They looked neat and on security alert explains the cameras all around and I needed someone to get closer to the parks, and that's where Park Jimin comes in the story. He really is interesting to toy around with and am kinda getting addicted to this game.

Today I made am entrance as the new CEO they've never seen and let me tell you their reactions are priceless, they thought they are dealing with a kid, quite not what they are seeing now. I look around those eyes, lusting eyes, hate eyes, murderous eyes, I saw it all and it made me think maybe the murder was a absolutely one of them.

And then finally we have our special guest, Jeon Soo_Jin, she was wide eyed when she saw me and her son Young_min behind her like shadow, what a p*ssy (I didn't say dat).

I grinned as my stepmother stood in front of me her son glaring at me, "we finally meet" I spoke "the pleasure is not mine" she replied "the feelings are mutual" that only angered her as she took her seat and her son beside him. "Let the meeting begin, let's see what you'll got" they got started right away, and and I can I tell you another secret about me, am a mafia syndicate!
.
.
THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Sir, that Jeon guy got out of the Park cooperation building and talked with the unknown men getting into their luxurious car" the guy Yoongi had sent over to snoop around Jungkook gave him a few pointers on what he saw "I knew it" Yoongi had a grin on him until it was swiped off instantly "it's still not enough, we have to get solid proof, don't stop following him around" Yoongi instructed "yes sir" he replied and switched off the phone
"Jimin I will show you Jungkook cannot be trusted" he spoke with a glare he despised Jungkook to the core because he was a fucking liar.
.
.
.
Hehe, little into Jungkook's life and that's only the intro 💋