~A dark haze clouding up my eyes~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin has been working overly since he came to his office without a break, that was so not usual him. Jimin with his bratty attitude was always at the office to bully the employees for a reason of course he only knew. But today was different and Yoongi could feel the same for him. He came to his office a number of times and tried to make jokes but Jimin wouldn't respond and rather drown himself into work.

But the fact was Jimin was working on their new project designs of the new resort and his father trusts him only on that he was perfect for the Job and Jimin loved his job that he would make sure there were no mistakes but he also drowns himself in work to forget a certain things his brain keeps thinking. Though with a wounded hand he still did his job perfectly and no one would stop him either, unless....

Suddenly someone walked into his office "don't you know how to knock?" he asked irritated without looking up and he didn't want distractions "am I supposed to knock too?" a voice he wouldn't want to hear for the rest of his life spoke and looking up was his uncle Bitgama who  had a disgusting smirk on him as Jimin would name it.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked angrily "where are your manners have you already forgotten them?" his uncle was angry now and Jimin responded with a roll of his eyes sassily, "guess I'll have to remind you then" he scoffed going for his belt "there are cameras in here" Jimin warned and the other started to look around for any camera but of course there wasn't any "lies" he continues walking towards him and then there was a knock at the door making Jimin breathe out like he was holding it in.

To be honest Jimin could fight against anyone even his father but unfortunately not his uncle he was indeed scared of him maybe after years he still was a nightmare he couldn't get out of and right now he was glad someone knocked.

"What is it?" Jimin asked the person behind the door "sir you have a delivery for you" the girl's trembling voice spoke and Jimin went confused "I didn't order anything" he pointed it "he says it's special" 'he?' "let him in", he glared back at his uncle who pat on his suit and headed for the door.

In other cases Jimin would immediately dismiss anyone not in his schedule but his uncle was suffocating him and he needed him out asap. Jimin took a seat back and glared at the person who came in just right after his uncle walked out.

It was a man, big masculine body he could tell, a black hat lowered to his face and unable to see him. He was wearing a black shirt and black jeans he looked neat for delivery but he did have a basket with him.

"I didn't order" Jimin pointed out and was about to throw him out until the delivery guy spoke  "are you sure?" that deep voice got Jimin back onto his legs and looked wide eyed at Jungkook who took off his hat and fixing his hair, did he have to ...

"I didn't order" Jimin pointed out and was about to throw him out until the delivery guy spoke  "are you sure?" that deep voice got Jimin back onto his legs and looked wide eyed at Jungkook who took off his hat and fixing his hair, did he have to look hot doing the bare minimum.

"What are you doing here?" he whispered like someone might be hearing him from the corners of his office, he was quick to close the door and look back at Jungkook who was grinning at him. "Told you I would appear if you didn't take care of yourself" he reminded "I took care of myself" Jimin defended "oh did you?, have you had lunch?" to that question Jimin looked away "see you did not take care of yourself" Jungkook sighed opening up the stuff he came with and walked to Jimin who was still on the closed door.

He leaned down capturing his lips like he missed them for centuries and sucking them like a lollipop Jimin moaning to the kiss till Jungkook backed away leaving him wanting more "c'mere" he pulled him closer and plopped him into his own desk and removing his coat immediately.

"Hold on puppy, are you trying to get me naked in my office?" Jimin was back to flirt mode "when aren't you horny!" Jungkook rolled his eyes as Jimin chuckled and let Jungkook do what he wanted to do.

Jungkook opened his shirt button and checked on his bandages to change then catching Jimin off guard 'thought he wanted to fuck' Jimin thought to himself as he dumbly stared at Jungkook because no one would absolutely do that for him so it was a new feeling.

Jungkook wrapped him up in new clean bandages and took out the containers that had food "I made it myself" he assured and Jimin couldn't be anymore dumbfounded.

Jungkook sat him down again and served the both straight away feeding him and himself at least he assured it wasn't poisoned "are you falling for me now?" Jungkook asked suddenly and Jimin almost choked on his drink "are you trying to impress me?" Jimin asked leaning back to his chair with a smirk "is it working?" Jungkook asked back and Jimin chuckled "just show up naked I'll be double impressed" Jimin said shamelessly but what he didn't notice was Jungkook was actually serious but masked it with a smile.

Jimin stood up and looked out the city through his large ass office window "don't fall for me, you will hurt yourself puppy, am not what you think you see" Jimin warned but it sounded he was warning himself not to fall too hard "the game is in your hands" Jungkook spoke behind him and spun Jimin around connecting their lips in a rough kiss that would actually draw blood. It was filled with want and lust and now it kept Jimin wanting more but Jungkook had other plans. When he was done hovering Jimin and kissing the hell out of him he stood up and took his stuff and walked out without a word leaving Jimin hard and needy "jerk" he shouted at him and Jungkook who was already out only smirked before disappearing yet again.
.
.
The moment Jungkook was out of the building a black van parked In front of him and a man in a suit came out bowing immediately "boss" he called and Jungkook sighed "hyung I told you not to call me that when am outside our arrangement it would blow out my cover" he spoke in frustration like he was saying it over and over again
"I can't let my cover of a fake barista be blown out, not yet"
.
.

The moment Jungkook was out of the building a black van parked In front of him and a man in a suit came out bowing immediately "boss" he called and Jungkook sighed "hyung I told you not to call me that when am outside our arrangement it would blow...

Hehe 😆 guess what,
Jungkook isn't what he says he is 😎
.
.
.
Next update in an hour