~can't even recognize~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Grief...

Anger.....

Pain...

Mrs. Han had Taemin's photograph tightly held to her chest as she grieved for her son's death clinging to the last memories with him. Mr. Han, Taemin's father was beside her fists clenched as he imagined what kind of people did this to his son and killing him so ruthlessly. Mr. Han channels his grief into action to uncover the reason behind his son's brutal murder.

It was just early in the morning when his door was knocked by none other than Taemin's friends who was beaten up to pulp and crying like babies holding onto a bigger box, the moment it was open Mrs. Han passed out on what she saw as his husband saw red, like who had the guts to personally attack him?.

"Dan!" Mr. Han's voice roars in his office as the called guard walks in hurriedly while gulping his boss was mad and he could shoot anyone for nothing "yes boss" he replied "not yes boss Dan i want names, fucking names" he shouts at him "boss i found something" a detective in police uniform stands up from where he was sitting with an iPad on his hand, "your son wasn't killed by anyone, he was killed by the JJK mafia" he announced and Mr. Han glitched for a second it couldn't be the JJK he knew before but the moment he saw the JJk symbol on Taemin's body and a little rose to it he stumbled back in shock "how could it be?" he questioned no one and now he was the one gulping hard.

"boss it's the same signature sign it's what you think it is" the detective made his suspicions come true, he dismissed the guard Dan and walked to detective Yun "how is it possible Jeon Joon-sik is dead" he whispered to him and paced back and forth "his mafia died along with him since they didn't get it's successor then how?" he was confused "boss one thing for sure the mafia is still alive and they just made their entrance" is all Yun could say while Han got his phone quickly dialing a number "Bitgma, we have a problem the JJk mafia is back"

.

.

"Does he really not remember me?" Jungkook asked to himself as he swirled around on his chair holding onto Jimin's pic smiling in his teenage years "cute" he had a smile on him, Namjoon was in front of him with files he was arranging for Jungkook to look into later while his boss was yet daydreaming "we met in a gala in the states and we were forced to remain with each other almost embarrassing our fathers fighting the moment we met" Jungkook chuckled as he took out an old photo of him and Jimin forced to pose for a picture by none other than their father "you could barely remember him until you saw the picture how could he?" Jungkook nodded to that Namjoon had a point.

"so this is all i got about him and his family" Namjoon spoke and a picture caught his eye "who's that?" Jungkook asked as he saw Namjoon spacing out "hes...Jin" he was still looking or more like ogling at the petite man with plump lips and it was no doubt he just fell in love, Jungkook smirked at him "want me to kidnap him for you?" Jungkook offered and Namjoon had his eyes wide "don't you dare" he warned and Jungkook only chuckled getting back to Jimin's files stalking all his life and he couldn't stop a frown adorning his handsome face.

"my baby....." Jungkook was getting more angry reading what Jimin had passed through he had this urge to protect him and hide him away from this cruel world "it's surprising how brave he really is he makes me so proud" Jungkook stood up "let's go the drugs are coming in today and alot of angry maniacs want their dirty hands on my boy's hard work" Namjoon understood what Jungkook was trying to say and convey, he can tell there is a change in him and its not a play this time.

.

.

"1 2 3 duck down"

"1 2 3" left. Yoongi kept on shouting as they were having a spar with Jimin in his boxing gloves, sweaty hair leaning on his forehead in nothing but shorts and a vest focusing on Yoongi's movements who wasn't any different sweaty, they were currently in the under ground gym "Hobi how's it going?" Jimin asked not stopping his practice. Hobi had his computer systems in here and tracking the drugs that were on its way here "so many idiots are on our necks" is how he termed them (the people trying to steal the drugs) "is it bad?" Jimin asked done with his practice and taking water catching his breath "it was going to be but seems someone is diverting their attention intentionally "we got to move" Jimin didnt get a chance to change from his sweaty clothes and hurriedly ran out with a hoodie in his arm followed by the rest behind him.

.

.
In the dark night, three cars had parked facing each other, Jimin's truck with his goods, his Jeep that had his men and finally the masked men jeep who were humbly waiting for him.

Jimin had stood In front of his Jeep his legs spread and hands in his pockets the light from the jeep making his whole body shine revealing his figure oh how appetizing to Jungkook (the masked leader) was definitely salivating at the scene. He turned around glaring at his men who quickly looked down avoiding anything concerning Park Jimin.

"Why are you everywhere" Jimin didn't sound displeased though he was actually thankful someone found his truck and was willing to give it back unlike some imbicels who steal from him and kill his drivers.

"Ok fine, what do you want in exchange?" he asked with a sigh and Jungkook under his hoodie smirked "that's more like it" he walked two steps to Jimin "let's talk privately" Jimin looked back and nodded to his gang assuring that he would be back.

Jimin was immediately slammed into the nearest wall in the dark alley "what are you doing?" he wasn't even surprised but actually looking forward to it "you come showing up like a meal and you think I wouldn't salivate like a starved man" he groaned leaning down licking Jimin's chin to his jaw "hmmm sweat tastes delicious on you" "fucker" Jimin moved his hands but they got locked at the top of his head as he breathed hard, tension filling in the air.

Jimin's one leg was brought up and automatically locked onto Jungkook's waist pulling him even closer before immediately their lips locked in a hungry lustfilled kiss making them breathless...
.
The two groups stared at each other ready to pounce onto anyone when their bosses gave an order but it didn't happen rather the two bosses came in with disheveled hair and clothes may I add panting. Jungkook got in the Jeep and ordered the drive off.

"Let's go" Jimin ordered the truck driver while getting in the Jeep Yoongi driving off "what did he want?" Hobi asked curious and Jimin's face went red immediately before fake coughing "that jerk wanted uh...some money" he lied while the two gave him looks but he showed no signs of correcting himself anytime soon...
...
....
STREAMING JIMINS NEW SONG 💓💓
.
.