~This will break me~

(thanks for the previous comments now I am motivated) ☺️

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin majestically walked out of his car proudly looking fine in Jungkook's clothes and dressing him so nicely Jimin was feeling a new confidence within him and he loved it. He was injured but not weak and that's all they needed to see. He stood outside his car and looked opposite him, of course their business rivals far away, what's the saying again, keep your friends close and enemies closer. He saw Taehyung walking out his car at the same time and their eyes met, the other one immediately a smile onto him as he waved to Jimin who only smirked and walked away with a scoff missing a sad smile onto Taehyung's handsome face.

He made it through the sliding glass doors of Park cooperation company Yoongi beside him keeping up with his long strides fixing his glasses that lay on top of his nose bridge, well that's Yoongi's office look. "But Jimin when will you stop?" he decided to ask more like asking for his death because now Jimin was in a sour mood that's no secret.

"But what?" he asked as every employee passing by him cleared the way for him and bowed to him keeping their eyes down because Park Jimin would be their next nightmare if they fell victim to him. "Why are you so cold, he is your bestfri-" Jimin suddenly halted his steps and stopped Yoongi from saying no more "I don't want to hear it hyung" he spoke with gritted teeth anger evidence on his pretty face. Yoongi expected it and took it as a cue to shut up. "and the right word is 'was' " he added and sassily turned back to walk ahead to the private elevator Yoongi behind him.

It was quite inside just Jimin's anger radiating off him giving Yoongi the chills but he was a strong soldier he's been through this many times that it doesn't faze him at all. Jimin's anger was definitely due to the meeting they were gonna have soon and it only doubled the moment he walked in as those snake eyes glanced at him.

"Oh my God Jimin you are here, are you okay" his aunt Lisa, her irritating pitched voice filled with fake worry and dripping venom made Jimin even more mad than he already was. "I wish you quick recovery" she spoke while glancing at Jimin's arm still wrapped in a bandage and a smirk on her face "this is what you get for messing our plans give up already" she whispered to Jimin and stood straight faking worry on her face and Jimin groaned internally before he replaced it with a smile "as I said before I'll always come back, please it's time you learn old tricks are bad habits, do better" he whispered back before himself faked "oh aunty thanks for the care" he sweetly smiled and walked to his chair beside his father leaving a fuming Lisa behind, 'he never learns' she groaned going back to her seat as her sister looked at her including Taehyun and Bitgama, she shook her head and it was clear their plans failed. The four were always up to something to Jimin and that includes his health condition the last time.

"You ok?" Jimin's dad asks him and Jimin only shrugs "I don't know" simply he replies and Mr Park sighed for the nth time "your doing it again" he noted and Jimin looked at him "doing what?" he asked confused "enclosing yourself in your shell, you know you can always talk to me, and why didn't you tell me about your unhealing wound?" he asks while checking Jimin who only shrugged "would you believe me" Mr Park halts his movement and knew exactly where Jimin was hinting at "you were,....just traumatized then....." he opened Jimin's old wounds in the past "and this one is no different you won't believe me anyway" he sighed and sat back, this kind of conversation only brought arguments between them, Jimin will forever be bitter at the fact that his own dad never believed him when he said he was...... sexually assaulted.....
.
.
The meeting was proceeded immediately professionally as ever Jimin was but also a bitter mood in the air. Jimin looked down at his phone as he heard an incoming text message and on opening it he was met with a picture Jungkook just sent. It was of him shirtless sleeping while Jungkook was spooning him behind with a smile,
'Look at you drool' the text below it read and Jimin smiled at it making everyone around him look at him weirdly but Jimin didn't care atleast his day won't be so bad till the end.

"Did you drug the coffee the other day?" Yoongi was just passing by till Lisa's voice from the office beside him caught his attention "I drugged it didn't you see how weak he was but unfortunately he slipped" that was none other than Taehyun's voice and Yoongi keened his senses "I fucking knew it, a bunch of pills won't do the work we have to think of something better" she spoke with a finality in her voice and Yoongi walked his way to Jimin's office.

"So that day, you weren't just sick" Jimin looked up to him unamused "don't you know how to knock?" but Yoongi wasn't listening "they drugged you" he spoke out almost immediately but Jimin only shrugged "I know" Yoongi sighed in frustration "and you didn't do anything about it?" this wasn't Jimin's style he would give back 100x the pain "not now..." he corrected him and went back to his work Yoongi left there standing "don't you have things to do?" that broke his train of thoughts and decided to just leave something was definitely weird.
.
.
Jungkook was busy at the cafe, bustling with people as usual well because a handsome hunk around here works as a barista. "Isn't it weird that it's almost half a day and boss is not here?" Hongbin Jungkook's workmate asked and Jungkook only smirked at himself "I don't know" he shrugged about it but Hongbin had so many questions until the topic it'self walked in, limping is the first thing they noticed, bruises on his face and probably a broken arm, whoever did it knew the spots to hit well.

"Boss, oh my god what happened?" Hongbin asked immediately as the said boss manged a small smile "I had an accident yesterday it's nothing am ok now" he stressed the words out "Jungkook mind handling here a bit?" Jungkook nodded "ofcourse" he replied "thank you" and with that he walked out again
'That's what you get for running your mouth old hag' Jungkook scoffed and went back to make the coffee leaving Hongbin looking confused.
.
.
Fan fact: Each title chapter is a lyric line from the song Like crazy ☺️