~Save me don't try and save me~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin turned and tossed around his bed throwing off his sheets and with a groan he sat up, he looked up to the silver clock on the wall of his bedroom and it was just midnight "yeah great Jimin and now you can't sleep" he sighed defeatedly. He was in his underwear and a black robe untied because he was too lazy and his arm couldn't do much, he's worked his arm way too hard for it to slow down the healing. "Damn you Jeon" he ruffled his hair with another sigh, he was up not because of his nightmare but because of someone. It's simple, ever since Jungkook cuddled him the other day he couldn't take his mind off how warm it felt and how he was able to sleep so peacefully under those big warm arms it reminded him of safety. "I know I said you're a genius but fuck you now I can't sleep at all" he took his phone planning on making a call but for some reason he didn't want to look desperate "nevermind" he threw his phone somewhere on the bed while pacing around his room but suddenly before he could do anything let alone breathing he was pinned immediately onto his own bed face down on the soft bed his arm tightly held bringing him immense pain "fuck" he groaned in pain.

"Well look who's been misbehaving lately" a familiar annoying voice that he vividly knows at the back of his head in his nightmares. "What the hell!" he was pushed back to the bed so that he couldn't make much sound. He heard rustling behind him and a clank sound of something dropped, a belt to the floor as his rob was pushed to the side revealing his underwear and his naked thighs "what a sight" the voice groaned followed with moans after pretty clear he was jerking himself off to Jimin's body who stayed still and didn't do anything. "Now now.. this won't take time just remain still like a good boy" he spoke and let his arms go and Jimin never fought back as the person in the dark continued to jerk himself before not long he came onto Jimin's underwear, cum running down his thighs. The other put back his pants and walked out without any word leaving Jimin staring blankly at nothing.

His eyes were delitated, his skin pale as images from when he was 15 flashing through his eyes, his helpless self crying for his dead mother, no one listened to him, they thought he was just traumatized by his mother's death but,...they never listened, they never bothered, they never cared. Silent tears rolled down from his eyes to his sheets as he sobbed silently, he couldn't move, his arm was bleeding after being carelessly held hard, he felt dead within, helpless like he was back then, somethings never really changed..
.
.
A few days later, Jungkook's boss approached him while he was on his break "hey Jungkook" he called while getting a cigarette for himself and joined smoking with him at the back of the coffee shop "yes boss" Jungkook replied "I don't see our customer these days, did you send him away or something" he chuckled as Jungkook continued to smoke "I didn't do a thing" Jungkook shrugged as his boss scoffed "he'll be back I guess" Jungkook added "well sluts like him....hmm wouldn't miss seeing your face, keep up" his boss said and walked away as Jungkook glared holes onto his back "slut you say, you'll take back those words" he threw away the remaining cig stepping on it harshly and huffing annoyed. He made a quick call "boys I want you to do something for me" he spoke to the other person on the call "uh.....teach him a lesson he won't forget, let's see whom your calling a slut" Jungkook smirked while getting back inside.

Jimin hadn't come to the cafe for a while and it was irking Jungkook, his coworker teasing him that he missed the younger but Jungkook would deny it but definitely didn't stop looking at every customer walking in, but disappointed at the end it wasn't him. He took his phone again and checked the last messages he sent, none of them read nor replied. He tried calling but the phone was switched off "where are you damn it!" he was angry but worried at the same time, yes they might have the weirdst relationship but he has learnt to care abit though he doesn't show it in front of Jimin.
.
.
.
Jungkook having lost his patience it was enough for him, too bad he didn't know even where Jimin lived nor what his work was. That evening he had decided he would try to look for him. After taking his evening jog for two hours he ran back to his apartment planning on getting changed and look for Jimin later.

When he reached his apartment he freshened up right away and wore some black sweats and a black shirt as he headed to go out now. Just then there was a weak knock onto his door. Suddenly he was alert, 'who could it be at this time?' he thought but never the less headed to the door and slowly opening it ready to receive the uninvited guest.

Looking out was someone familiar, a long coat drapped onto his shoulders his face down, he needn't guess who it was "Jimin?" he called out, thinking he would receive Jimin's flirtery voice but was his body falling, he was quick to hold onto him because he would reach to the floor, and now he had unconscious Jimin in his arms after disappearing for almost a week...
.
.
.
.

Looking out was someone familiar, a long coat drapped onto his shoulders his face down, he needn't guess who it was "Jimin?" he called out, thinking he would receive Jimin's flirtery voice but was his body falling, he was quick to hold onto him be...

Your votes
And comments please 🥺