~jk~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I knew this would work out and here i am standing infront of Mr. Park my baby's dad and other four men beside me who we were waiting for Mr. Park to select one amongst us as a bodyguard. He looked stressed for his son as a father i know we used the dumbest idea to show that we were actually stalking Jimin when it's only the time we usually meet i take a picture of him without knowing. I had a mask on me incase anyone recognized me for now but am not planning on hiding my face just waiting for the right time for everything to unfold but for now as a barista am taking over as a bodyguard am closer to my goals and i can feel it.

An hour ago we all showed off our skills and the loyalty we were about to dedicate to him and Jimin, for Jimin loyalty is what i would give him without thinking and i wont let anyone near him that ain't me not now never. i have remarkable skills thanks to my father and i knew Mr. Park was impressed now waiting for his validation.

"JK is good i like him" bingo! i knew he would like me "lucky man" the rest made their way out as i was the chosen one "your hired" we shook hands for the deal "don't let him out of your sight at all protect him at all costs" was my first order i received "yes sir" i would protect him with all my being that's how Jimin makes me feel.

Beside Mr. Park was Yoongi who i knew as his assistant and Jimin's dirty work second hand, now i know why he works closer with the Parks he's damn smart i know he's already seen through me but as i said i don't intend on keeping my identity hidden forever.

"Daddy..." i could recognized that voice anywhere and in my dreams "hey son" Mr. Park's stressed face turned happy when he saw Jimin who side hugged him and held onto his arm with a smile, turns out at the end of the day Jimin was daddy's boy it was cute.

"oh.. what do we have here" he looked at me curious pretty sure he didn't recognize me "uh..so Jimin this is..." the old man was hesitant to say i could tell there was another story behind it "your new bodyguard" right then i saw how his smile dropped as his pretty eyes turned into a stressed frown "why am i hearing this now" it looked like Jimin wasn't happy about getting a bodyguard "Jimin son it's for your safety" "like the last one didn't try to get me killed in a car crush" he rolled his eyes and angrily stomped out "baby.." but Jimin was already gone "he'll get around soon don't mind him and be warned anything happens to him you will be killed" i nodded and after getting dismissed i walked out only to be stopped by none other than Yoongi who pushed me to the wall holding my collar "quit playing around Jeon i know you damned well" he hissed in my face and i smirked under my mask "keep this fight for later gotta protect my boss" i pushed him off and walked out as he didn't follow cuz he knew i was right.

Getting outside i spotted Jimin in his car which i would be driving it for him starting now, he might have acted bratty but he followed his dad's ideas and waited for his bodyguard like a god boy "gosh i wanna kiss him till he can't breath anymore.

Sitting inside i pulled all the windows up which he didn't realize beacause he was sulking with his arms folded looking like an angry duck on the passenger seat 'how cute' "how much?" he asked "excuse me" he tuned to me "how much to get off my back and never stepping foot in here?" i chuckled darkly "what if i don't want to leave actually" i challenged and his face turned red out of anger "then....then i'll call my boyfriend to beat your ass he's very strong and masculine" oh hell, did he just describe me or wasn't it me "your father never mentioned about you dating quit the empty threats" i was getting mad for i don't know what, did he have a boyfriend?

"here is my boyfriend!" he shoved his phone in my face and i was met with our half naked bodies probably a picture Jimin took while i was still sleeping, 'so he was indeed talking about me' it made me smile and i turned to him, he looked proud about me "he's so big he'll probably kill you with one punch" he bragged and i couldn't stop laughing out loud as he looked at me weirdly "oh my God baby your so funny and cute" he looked offended "only my boyfriend calls me that you jerk" he threw his hand to punch me but i held it in time "c'mere baby" i pulled him onto my lap and took off my mask and the reaction i got was priceless "Jungkook!!"

"the one and only" i connected our lips immediately in a hungry needy kiss for what seemed like eternity i wanted to leave him breathless like i planned and it worked "hahhh, you jerk" he hit my shoulder playfully as we both panted "so am your boyfriend?" i asked playfully pulling him even more closer if it was possible i just wanna smell him.

He looked down at me "what if i wanted you to be?" he pulled me in and connected our lips yet again in a rough needy kiss "fuck i missed you" he moaned in my neck as my hands went down to my favorite ass "you have a lot of explanation to do but before that...." he held my arms up and locked them in his hold "let me ride you" he bit my neck making me groan "fuck baby am all yours" he drives me insane and am not complaining.

.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Yoongi was beyond stressed as he walked to his own office he didn't know what Jungkook was actually planning but he knew it wasn't good so before he made assumptions and quick decisions he opted to think about it again and that's when he was slammed on the same door he closed and his lips caught with warm thin lips that sucked the life out of him "my teddy is stressed" a soft voice spoke making Yoongi dive into his neck making sure to leave a bruise at that "wow baby i like this greeting" he smirked and held him up making him sit onto his table "fuck i missed you Hobi" he groaned connecting their lips yet again "i missed you too let me take away your stress" he smiled and let Yoongi do anything to him...

.

.

.
Am not dead y'all 😩😩🙌🏼

Here is an update after eternity 🙂 🙂