~Each night you spin me up high~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

That evening Jimin was frustrated and decided to drink it away from the club, his family won't stop plotting against him, his fake friends just won't stop nagging, his mission to get Jungkook didn't start off well but he's Jimin it's within time the elder will all be obsessed with him just alitle more patience but that's where the problem lies, he's never taught how to be patient and not like he wants to learn it anyways.

It was too much to take in for the day and he was just from teaching another bastard a lesson surely his hands still reeking blood but who cares he loves the smell. He was walking around the club a cigarette in hand while he made it to the table for a drink, he was still taking in a puff a man walked over to him and checked him out shamelessly "hey pretty" he smirked taking a seat beside him.

"You alone?" he asked the obvious "no, am with my soul" his response made him chuckle "ha ha your so funny" he moved his hands to his thighs pretending to laugh it all away, and Jimin was no blind man but he didn't move it away he just watched him boredly.

Jimin eyed the man that was beside him talking all nonses that he was probably not listening to as he concentrated on his cigarette, well the man wasn't that half bad he's handsome but not his type and definitely not huge like someone 'stop fucking comparing' he tried to deny his concious, but he knew deep down if anyone is gonna convince him he has to be more of a Greek God than Jungkook obviously, he can't believe his thoughts are only filled within him, he doesn't think any kind of shit like that but why can't he stop this one.

The man who said his name wasz what was it again 'Kai' kept on being touchy with him but he didn't stop him even though he could barely feel anything, maybe he's so just frustrated.

"Sir what drink would you like" that was a very familiar voice that made Jimin turn back he even forgot to order earlier. Looking back he was met with a waiter, big body build, his shirt folded revealing those tattoos onto his arm, a lip piercing and on his eye too, was this the Jungkook barista he met earlier, oh fuck must have another personaliyy "give us the strongest, that leaves a burning sensation to your throat asking for more" Jimin replied in a low voice that sounded even more seductively than anything else making Kai gulp hard.

The waiter made the drink to the description to his customer while the two literally were making out in front of him.

Jimin now was the one that became touchy as he touched the other sensually not caring the lingering eyes on them, well a lap dance was something no one was anticipating to but a free show they would definitely watch.

Don't even ask how Jimin reached onto the other's lap, the two had a few glasses and literally just grinding onto each other, Kai was giving Jimin's neck open mouth kisses while Jimin moaned out loud shamelessly while watching Jungkook who at first was playing it cool like it didn't matter to him but Jimin could see how his expression changed to a mere scowl now he knew he didn't like what he was looking at but won't admit, he's Jimin y'all Jungkook won't resist the desire in a human form calling out to him.

Jimin could see how Jungkook had his tongue poked through his inside cheeks, he was definitely mad and he likes it so why not take it a little further after all he desired some sort of punishment for rejecting him a while ago.

Jimin looked now at Kai who had his hungry lusting over his body and smirk, he looked like a dog in heat "c'mere" he pulled him by the tie and smacking their lips together in a hungry careless aggressive kiss, Jimin looking up with his droopy eyes seeing how those veins popped in Jungkook's head 'no one rejects me' he smirked leaning down to fuel up the kiss, well Jungkook should've known.

"Let's take this upstairs" Kai suggested as he panted getting up with Jimin on his waist all wrapped up, he nodded before walking up to the room 'lets see what you do now' Jimin was sure having the best play this night.

Kai kicked a random door open and surprisingly it was empty well good for them, he kicked the door close walking to the bed and throwing Jimin onto it before hovering over him hurriedly trying to take off his own pants while Jimin watched him with an innocent smile "your so sexy...." he breathed onto his neck as he tried to take off those skinny jeans until a knock interrupted them "fuck whose that disturbing" Kai groaned walking to the door and peeking out seeing no one, he walked out about further to see but was startled the door shut on him.

"Y..you fucker..." he shouted outside the closed door, Jimin was just done taking off those jeans when he felt larger arms wrap around him and a bite to his shoulder blades, following Open mouth kisses to his back of the neck, those sneaky large hands wrapped around on his semi hard dick and onto his nipple, this only sensation was driving him nuts "fuck, Jungkook you know how to tease..." he moaned out loud "as if you're innocent" he growled onto his ears making the other giggle before he was thrown into the same bed again Jungkook hovering over him he was so much filled with lust right now and Jimin knows it.

Jungkook leaned down nibbling onto his neck and down to his pink buds taking into his mouth and licking it like his life depended on it and giving it a bite "uhh..." he moaned out loud, Jungkook got up took off his clothes in a jiffy, took lube that is always stored in the drawers, pumping himself a few more times before leaning down to Jimin who had a smirk on him "this what you get for doing that"

Jungkook brought his leg up to his shoulder and slamming right hard away into that horny ass getting Jimin scream at the hard thrust that just hit those budles of nerves "ahhh....fuck..." he held the sheets tightly as Jungkook went rough on him a smirk onto his handsome face laced with annoyance, ofcourse he was annoyed after that little play "your my slut doll I get to ram into you" Jungkook declared "am yours daddy, ahh yeah faster......right there ....ahh" he moaned out "say, who fucks you better?" Jungkook brought him up close to his lips as he continued to thrust into him "Ju... Jungkook fucks me better.....ahhh" he eyes rolled back as pleasure took over his senses "urgh..." Jungkook groaned as he filled him up with his load and falling over to the bed panting for a few minutes getting their breathes steady.

Jimin got startled when he turned over Jungkook over his back "we're not done here yet" Jungkook said with a hoarse voice, seems he was still just as annoyed as earlier "or are you scared" he mocked and Jimin scoffed setting his ass up wide open "nothing I can't take" and that's all Jungkook needed to get beast mode.

(rip Jibooty)
.

(rip Jibooty)

.
.
.

Your comments 🥺 🥺