~Now I sink down, all alone away~

(thanks 🙏🏼 for the comments)

THIRD PERSON'S POV
It was a dark night, nearly to midnight the night sky was picturesque, navy gradient was the backdrop for a full moon, the air was temperate breeze so cool that guides you to a deep slumber through the deepest if the night as seen in one of the biggest mansions of Seoul.

A breeze swayed across the curtains and in the room could be seen a body cuddled to the pillows in a deep slumber peaceful, but maybe it was the last night it would be peaceful to him.

In the same dark room loomed over with the rays of the moon light could be seen a man tiptoeing quietly through the room and closing the door behind him voicelessly.

He walked towards the bed a boy could be seen lying onto and took a seat beside him and he looked at his exposed skin while guiding his hand up to his thigh.

He licked his lips with a smirk and slowly guided his hand through his booty shorts that had exposed his ass slightly "ugh..." he lowly groaned as he gave it a little squeeze so not to wake up the boy.

"I must say sweet 15 is something that excites me" he rubbed his crotch as he guided his hand more into the boy's shorts and couldn't help than squeeze in a little harder "ah..fuck...." he groaned and this made the sleepy boy open his eyes confused as he saw someone was in his room, "wh...who are you?" he asked panicked as he sensed the man doing inappropriate things "you really turn me on every fucking time I see you, I wonder how you would sound under me moaning my name am obsessed with you......" the boy literally threw him disgusted stares and was about to scream "mom...." his mouth was held shut and he was pulled by his leg to the man's lap "quite baby boy you don't want anything happening to your mom?" that made the boy stunned and confused as he stop struggling when he was showed a certain clip of his weak mom onto her bed sleeping peacefully but another man was stood in the corner with a knife "if I say the word it's over" he threatened and let go of his mouth the other going completely mum and crying silently "now be a good boy and get on your knees, damn even the way you cry is sexy....." he did as told of him as the man opened up his belt, it was dark he didn't know who the person was but he was dead scared for his mom "now suck" he forcibly pulled his lips onto his member hard making the boy choke but the other was just enjoying everything "your pretty lips are everything...." he groaned as he hit harder ignoring the silents cries of the boy and rumming into his mouth in a fast pace, and came into his mouth he choked onto it and let the rest pour onto his face......
.
.
.
"Urgh....." Jimin snapped up awake and quickly ran into the bathroom vomiting whatever he had earlier the evening, he was bowling out for over thirty minutes before flashing the water and washing his teary face.

Walking back to his dark room he checked onto his phone showing it was midnight "not even fucking surprised" he sighed in disbelief.

It's not like it was the first time this happened, the moment it was midnight he could never sleep after that, be will waking up to intense vomiting and would loose his sleep after that.

He took a cigar in his fingers and sat over a couch that faced the glass windows facing the whole city, watching the city lights as he smoked through the night silently.
He keeps silent to himself for about thirty minutes and the cigar completely out in his dark room not minding the lights at all.

He stood up and headed to another door attached to his room and opened it revealing a well neat office ofcourse had lots of papers onto it, well he had some unfinished business.

Jimin drowns in his work at exactly this time without any one bothering him, he'll be with attitude all the day but at night, he puts his glasses on, sits on his small table, a laptop beside him and documents to look at, it was time to get back to work as those money sucking leeches were sleeping peaceful, and this is why Jimin always won against them, he was twice as hardworking though he won't say it.

He busied himself in work trying to forget for whatever the dream was bringing back to him, that's something he wants to forget but failed at that but thanks to his work he can forget it for sometime.
.
.
SOMEWHERE
The same night

A building was up in flames roaring a bizarre fire, the trucks couldn't even out the fire off it was very strong.

Lee watched his factory building in disbelief as it went on flames and everything got destroyed in the process, he couldn't believe his eyes who dared to ruin him, that factory was worth billions and now it was ruined "I will fucking kill whoever did this" he shouted in anger, just then one of his men came rushing to him "what?" he almost shouted "we found this note along side the building" he handed him a white paper that's as scribbled in red
"That's for daring to touch my son bastard" he read out loud as he went confused for a few minutes.

"Boss it must be....." It was obvious who he just messed up with "Mr Park....." he lowly called as he watched the building completely collapsing down in complete ruins and nothing remaining onto it, he clutched onto the paper tightly and tore in onto pieces, as he fell onto his knees,
"Boss I told you not to mess with the Parks" his right handman said visibly nervous but Lee never said a word, well he should've known better than messing with the Parks for his own good, and this is what he gets for double crossing them.
.
.
.

Zamnn daddy
.
.
.
For those following up the story 🥹🥹🥹🥹thank you

Your comments help a lot 🙂🙂